Opinion Vent & Offtopic

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I did the exact same thing with a few of the guys - Hallahan said he is still having issues with teh heat here which was why he was in the tent haha
I know the feeling. Every time I travel to Queensland from Victoria; I leave Tullamarine wearing jeans and instantly put on shorts as soon as I get back home.

Wanted mention that having met Rocket a few times now, he's such an amazing dude. Incredibly friendly to fans and so down to earth. If his coaching ability is as great as his ability to interact with fans, we're in for a great season.
It is. He's very analytical and with a few seasons under him, I imagine the Suns will have a good game plan that they're able to pull off.

I am hoping that they get the game plan down-pact before Gary Ablett retires, though.

Matchu

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
So Jess and Billy are doing Couch Time for Channel 11 these days. Are they going to continue working for the Suns on game day?

Experimental

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Does anyone have any experience with buying away tickets in the Suns area for away games? I wondering if there's a seat selection choice, or whether you're just allocated two seats behind the goals.

Heading down to the 100th Suns game against Carlton this year, and was thinking of buying tickets through the club rather than online via Ticket Master.

Cheers.

Aug 2, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Does anyone have any experience with buying away tickets in the Suns area for away games? I wondering if there's a seat selection choice, or whether you're just allocated two seats behind the goals.

Heading down to the 100th Suns game against Carlton this year, and was thinking of buying tickets through the club rather than online via Ticket Master.

Cheers.

ive bought ga tickets at the gate and you can sit with the cheer squad.
there has been other times where i have bought tickets at the gate and they made me sit up on level 3 with all the essendon supporters.
even though there was plenty of room in the cheer squad area

TARGETMAN

Team Captain
Apr 18, 2014
sunny gold coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
sydney roosters.
ive bought ga tickets at the gate and you can sit with the cheer squad.
there has been other times where i have bought tickets at the gate and they made me sit up on level 3 with all the essendon supporters.
even though there was plenty of room in the cheer squad area
northern end my friend, northern end. join 147th legion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
2 more players set to be named for testing positive to clenbuterol next week. first two players from collingwood, both from queensland in keefe and thomas. the next 2 are also allegedly from queensland as well, yet playing for victorian clubs. one of which may have played for us for a season early on...

hope i don't bloody jynx it but seems like we've chosen with right queenslanders to have on our team so far!

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
2 more players set to be named for testing positive to clenbuterol next week. first two players from collingwood, both from queensland in keefe and thomas. the next 2 are also allegedly from queensland as well, yet playing for victorian clubs. one of which may have played for us for a season early on...

hope i don't bloody jynx it but seems like we've chosen with right queenslanders to have on our team so far!

If what your saying is true it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out who it is . . .

*edit

Just had it pointed out could be one of two players going by the above info!

*Edit2

Nope - Hickey played 2 seasons. Back to one suspect

Last edited:

Sunizzle

Team Captain
Feb 21, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Gawd! I was just happy that the bombers thing was going to be over, didn't care about the result, now we gonna have months of this on every page. I just want footy to be footy again. Making my head hurt.

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Played footy tonight. First game in years. Kicked a few goals, laid a few crunching tackles and was an important link through the midfield. All in all, I was pretty bloody happy with my performance!

Wish I could play against the under 12's like that every week :p

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Whichever one of you posted this on the North board, please step forward to collect your medal

11141613_10152660272142191_1774817519_o.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back