Roast Vent Thread - 2014 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else thinking that fantasy has an element of strategy, but in the end, ultimately it always comes down to luck.

I would like a more sophisticated point scoring system for AFL Fantasy, because if players get high fantasy points, it doesn't necessarily mean that they are the best players, as you would just be judging them on how many disposals, marks, tackle,etc they get. But we all know that footy is a lot more than just finding the ball. Supercoach takes into account disposal efficiency, which is great, as well as other factors. One idea is using the new "AFL PLAYER RATING" points for the fantasy competition. This would make it more interesting.

That's what SuperCoach is for. If the scoring system was more complicated like SC, then you may as well just have one big competition. For those that find it harder to track how well someone uses it, when they play their best football, and what kind of ball they get, Dream Team/Fantasy has a perfect scoring system.

Jason Tutt You incredibly selfish ******* w***er! Twice he has now completely ignored Luke Dahlhaus right in front of goal to take on a much harder snap around the corner attempt at goal himself. Scored one and missed the second. Dahlhaus rightly went off at him because he knows he should have 18 points more than he has if his teammate was an ACTUAL TEAMMATE!

Last edited:
Shaw injured and out for 2
Langdon concussed and the bitch doesnt front up to play out the game
Derricks doesnt show against his old team. Even I CAN SCORE MORE THAN 36 AGAINST RICHMOND YOU SHITcampaigner! * YOU COX FOR BEING A soft**** AND NOT TRAVELLING TO MELBOURNE. HOPE THE EAGLES GET DONE.
Dalhaus. Dont get me started. Picked him over Gray 6 weeks ago
And Hibbard and Dangerfield *in proppy but thank * for Hibbard pushing through. Dangerfield is just fuking my life
Beams hardly got going
Cox rested
Chapman rested
And guess which ******* trades out Harbrow instead of Shaw. Yep me. The *in gutless *in donkey smashes his breakeven on me.
GO * YOURSELVES

And mmm Il bring in Rockliff next week no dramas. When hes cheaper. Mother*er goes out and scores 172. utensil

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* you montagna, * you, * you and your midget, manlet ******* body, your ugly round head, and your ******* high pitched voice.
Not only do you * me over the last few weeks with pathetic showings, now you take your patheticness to a new level by not even rocking up. Youre pathetic montagna, you truly are a disgusting human being and I ******* cannot wait to cast your useless mother ******* st kilda piece of s**t ass out of my team.

The time has come, Zorko and Montagna can get absolutely ****ed, * right off both of you hacks

Been at work all day, thank christ I didn't have to put up with watching those DT scores all day.

What the flying campaigner Kade Simpson. Premo? Lol jks. You better f****** ton up in a big way next week you spud.

F*** you Zorko, I don't have time for your s**t.

Michael Barlow. 104 isn't usually vent worthy BUT F*** ME YOU WERE PLAYING BRISBANE (no disrespect to Brisbane fans, I'm sure you'd be the first to agree that you're not going too well at the moment) AND I GAVE YOU THE CAPTAINCY. 120 plus, please.

Danger, Dahlhaus, f*** the both of you.

Ryan Griffen; you are forgiven for this week because of your back spasms. But you better be right next week cause I have bigger problems than you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back