Roast Vent Thread - 2014 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

TRAVIS ******* CLOKE YOU UTTER PIECE OF s**t. YOU ARE THE ******* WORST FOOTBALLER IN HISTORY. NO REALLY, THE LIKES OF NICK ******* GILL AND RELTON ******* ROBERTS COULD KICK YOUR ARSE RIGHT NOW. YOU ACTUALLY DONT DESERVE TO PLAY AFL, OR V ******* FL. VFL RESERVES IS ABOUT WHERE YOUR ARE. WILL YOU EVEN ******* CRACK 30 TONIGHT? NO, PROBABLY NOT. YOU ARE UTTER ******* RUBBISH. I BARELY WEIGHT 60KG AND RATHER SKINNY BUT I COULD HAVE PLAYED BETTER THAN YOU TONIGHT YOU ******* OVERRATED ******. SCORES OF ******* 35, 75 AND 33 AND NOW THIS s**t. I PAID 500K FOR YOU, BUT YOU SHOULD ******* PERSONALLY COMPENSATE ME FOR PICKING YOU WITH REAL ******* MONEY YOU ****. GO AND GET ****** YOU ******* PRICK. I'M AMAZED NATHAN ******* BUCKLEY DIDN'T SUB YOU OFF. QUITE FRANKLY YOU DESERVE TO BE ON A ONE WAY TRIP TO NORTH ******* KOREA. BUT THEN KIM ******* JONG ******* UN WOULD GET MORE TOUCHES THAN YOU. SO WOULD KIM JONG ******* IL, AND HE IS ******* DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN NOT DESCRIBE HOW ******* ANNOYING YOU ARE, YOU ACTUALLY DONT DESERVE TO PLAY AFL, SO YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR MILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR UP YOUR ARSE BECAUSE YOUR AN ABSOLUTE ******* SAD EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING. AND TO TOP IT OFF, I DECIDED TO GIVE YOU ONE MORE ******* CHANCE, EVEN THOUGH LAST WEEK WAS YOUR LAST CHANCE FOR ME. IS IT THAT HARD TO ******* TOUCH THE BALL!!!!!!

sigh

Travis Cloke GO AND GET ******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!!@!!11!!!@@!!!!!~!!!q@!q!q
/thread

Why can't I pick a feckin captain?! Round 1 I go with Swan. *#*#*#*##*
So then I swap to Ablett, and he pulls in a rubbish score.
When I flip over to Beams expecting him to score well, GA goes for 146.
So today I decide, Cotchin is scoring well, Deledio is out, people seem to score well vs Pies midfield... And Cotchin scores 70ish....

Why can't I pick a feckin captain?! Round 1 I go with Swan. *#*#*#*##*
So then I swap to Ablett, and he pulls in a rubbish score.
When I flip over to Beams expecting him to score well, GA goes for 146.
So today I decide, Cotchin is scoring well, Deledio is out, people seem to score well vs Pies midfield... And Cotchin scores 70ish....
chasing scores never works out well.

Might be time to do the lock and leave option on someone like Ablett or Pendles.

Picked up Lloyd........ YAY.

Left him on the bench.

BOOOOOO!

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk
Is it a win when you think of trading in Lloyd, you think of trading in Lloyd, for the sole purpose of leaving him on the bench and change to Kennedy Harris last minute?
He wasnt even going to be a selected emergency.

Surely its a win?

Is it a win when you think of trading in Lloyd, you think of trading in Lloyd, for the sole purpose of leaving him on the bench and change to Kennedy Harris last minute?
He wasnt even going to be a selected emergency.

Surely its a win?

Oh Lloyd is emergency. Hope someone is a late out. Lol

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

Beams :rainbow::D:rainbow:

D. Martin :):thumbsu:

Pendlebury :cool:

Langdon :confused::(

Griffiths o_O:eek::mad:

Not sure what I could have done differently since I had to get LeCras and Caddy out of my forward line, but Griffiths will be next for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OH WTFFFFF

Mumford you ****** soft ****. How the *(^% do you have general soreness when it's ROUND &*%^*(%& 4!!!! FOUR!!!! You even had a split round dickknob!! I should have known better than to pick a big ^&*(^* MUMMY! Give yourself an uppercut, if you're not too &$**%% sore for that!

And a sideways GET *(&^** to Geelong, who were the originators of this &()*^& late outs due to "general soreness" and "team balance" SHEEEEEEEYIT!
Tops off my great start, with FanHub deciding to field Ambrose as my F3 instead of Merrett, and Rohan is my emergency. THANKS!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back