Vent thread... boy do we need it... again. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't we just move the posts from previous vent threads it's the same issues.

But hey it's all part of the cycle we'll start playing well in 2018

Oh, and 1 from 20 quarters this season, 22 from 108 quarters under Leppa.

These very poor performances show it starts at the top, not somewhere in between. Greg Swann and board need to take action, if they can't man up, then move on! 2015 is hurting the Lions, the Fans and the people. The club need something positive; they need it soon.

6T6sROg.jpg

I'm far less scientific and purely emotive in my arguments, so bear that in mind :)

I strongly believe we lack identity. I can think of a many adjectives to describe every other club in a positive way - but, honestly, I really struggle to name ONE thing we stand for, as a footy club.

Dunno if that would help as such, certainly not going by the accounts you all were making (which has been my only other exposure to the game aside from score updates), but....man, it would make ME feel better.

I will not attend another Brisbane Lions match in 2015. As a Victorian member I have been to nearly every game in VIC for the last 5+ years. Although wins are rare there has always been one or two elements that I have been keen to watch in terms of inprovement/development. This year absolutely Zilch. The team is a disgrace and I will not be throwing my support behind a bunch a pea hearted ****wits. L

eppa needs to go, Stinks of Primus at port and the playing list needs to be blown up. Paperone is a disgrace, Green is a downhill skier just to name a couple. The club is at a point where they deserve to be booed off the field.

End rant.

ALL staff need to go, the culture is clearly s*** hence the attitude grows off it, our fitness and strength are the worst in the comp. We need a strong and authoritative coach, not one that says its all going to be ok and is overly friendly with the players. Was thinking Bolton but he's way too nice

:cry::cry::cry:

I never thought I could ever dislike a Lions player, but we gave up far, far too much for Christenson. The 2014 trade period for mine I would rather forget. I remember how much s**t I used to cop on and off Bigfooty for my devotion to Joel Patfull, and now those same people are now begging for him back.

**** you irony.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't we just move the posts from previous vent threads it's the same issues.

It's more a therapy process rather than the actual contents of the posts.

How many performances like our games against Collingwood, North Melbourne, Richmond, West Coast and our 64 point drubbing at the hands of Gold Coast today would it take for the club to sack Justin Leppitsch? It is fairly clear that he does not have the necessary tactical or motivational skill required to coach at the elite level. When I asked this question during our pathetic performance against Nth Melbourne, there were those who were highly critical of me, but Leppitsch and the Lions seem determined to prove me right. Whoever was responsible for extending his contract is looking like a very bad judge now. I would sack him immediately and give his replacement an opportunity to settle in to the role this year. As things stand, our season is over after five rounds, so it isn't going to make much difference.

Groundhog Day. We need a complete overhaul. Coach gone and strength and conditioning department gone, Burton and Haas gone. We need a coach who can really drill into them what is expected of them and NO previous Lions players. Someone completly free from the club.
Agreed. All need to go. We need a fresh start

Injuries hurt but that does not excuse the s**t that gets dished up each week. Where is the hunger for the contest???
Injuries are no excuse. Gold coast were younger had less talent on the ground and had played less games on average today. It is a game we should be winning

Look, there are no options here, we must fight, and believe and belong, and pay $1000 a year for family membership. You might think things are bad now buddy but have you even considered a Sunday twilight game against Port in two weeks time!? Get real, things are only going to get worse before they get better and if you didn't see that coming 14 years ago then you have no footy knowledge at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back