Sep 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Taylor Swift
The miss by Green in the 3rd quarter.
Daniel Rich and Adcock...

I don't know when we will ever be good, but we are a joke and should just fold into irrelevancy forever

Being disappointed with these games is like going out with a stripper and then getting upset when she takes her kit off for other blokes - what did we expect would happen?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, but then the kid we get with said pick turns around and goes right back home leaving us at point A again.
That is a possibility also but we still need one, yeah I know I don't exactly have a plan B after said Priority pick...But man we are ******* desperate

I am not one to partake much in the vent as much any more but tonight has gotten to me.

You come back from a break and still dish the same rubbish, the same fade away in the second half and the same basic mistakes.

Why should we as supporters put ourselves through misery of watching this garbage if the team cannot even put out a competitive effort for more then 2 quarters.

I also wouldn't be as upset if it wasn't for the fact just 2 years ago we looked like we were finally building towards finals, and now we look worse then ever.

This "rebuilding" phase has gone on for 10 years, I just can't see the end of the tunnel that I once saw.

Embrace the 3 premierships we had, it was a mighty team that could rival the best ever - but the future of the Lions is bleak.

I am not one to partake much in the vent as much any more but tonight has gotten to me.

You come back from a break and still dish the same rubbish, the same fade away in the second half and the same basic mistakes.

Why should we as supporters put ourselves through misery of watching this garbage if the team cannot even put out a competitive effort for more then 2 quarters.

I also wouldn't be as upset if it wasn't for the fact just 2 years ago we looked like we were finally building towards finals, and now we look worse then ever.

This "rebuilding" phase has gone on for 10 years, I just can't see the end of the tunnel that I once saw.

Embrace the 3 premierships we had, it was a mighty team that could rival the best ever - but the future of the Lions is bleak.
Massive financial losses, bad crowds, irrelevancy, our brothers down the coast will be better.

Will we even be alive? * :(

I was just saying that to my mother.

Back in 2013 we were a lousy kick away from nearly being in the finals. We had a future, we were going places, and the messiah was going to lead us to the Promised Land.

And then the Board got involved and now poor Leppa is left to pick up the pieces and try and keep the ship from sinking. I don't envy Leppa, I don't envy him one bit because I reckon the knife isn't too far from his back either.

Might have 4 first round draft picks this year. Pick #1, a priority pick, one for Aish and one for Leuenberger. :drunk::drunk::drunk:

I feel so sorry for Rockliff, Rich, Redden etc

They WILL never win a flag for this club and I feel so bad because they have given EVERYTHING to the club (Especially Rockliff and Rich)
They WON'T even play finals.
If they left to chase success...Well I wouldn't be too mad...They have stuck with so much s**t at thiis good for nothing ******* club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back