Mega Thread Venting 360 - Frustration and Vitriol from all angles

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne showed heart in a good one point win away from home tonight, round one.

Storm, that is.

Strangely enough there were more kicks that hit targets in the storm game than the neeld era

To be fair who the **** else could have played tonight? Max King?

James Sellar could have offered a contest
At least he would have had an excuse for being useless given he's only 18 and a project. Seriously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least he would have had an excuse for being useless given he's only 18 and a project. Seriously.

Pedo gave a contest, If Riewoldt had been in Pedos spot he wouldnt have done any more except convert those 3 chances which was the only difference between Pedo and Riewoldts game

JKH didn't do much when he came on, but FFS why did we start him as sub? Surely everyone knew the ball was going to be going to ground a lot in our forward line with all the good talls out. I'm all for not rushing the kids into it before their ready but he's not 15.

Interesting targets in here. I thought Howe, Frawley and McDonald were our most dissapointing tonight. McDonald excused due to injury.

Frawley played well, keeping Beau "Carey" Maister to no goals, and kept Riewoldt quiet after the switch.

Howe has too much attention on him, as was always going to be the case. Fitzy going down really hurt him.

And yes McDonald was injured.

Is anyone else starting to get worried seriously about trenners?

Yeah he got plenty of the pill but he still labours around the field and he has no body strength in the contest anymore, he looks brittle and like it takes alot of effort to bend over and get up again
He would be our slowest midfielder now and he isnt marking the ball at all like his first season either, im really confused as to what the reason is behind it having completed a full preseason

Gonna be an interesting year for Trengove. There were definitely times in the past where I reckon he would have been dropped but was saved because of the captaincy tag.

Too early to judge from one game though. I just wanna see him play a full season focusing on his football and not having to worry about the captaincy. We'll get a better indication as the season progresses.

Gonna be an interesting year for Trengove. There were definitely times in the past where I reckon he would have been dropped but was saved because of the captaincy tag.

Too early to judge from one game though. I just wanna see him play a full season focusing on his football and not having to worry about the captaincy. We'll get a better indication as the season progresses.

I dont think he played bad or anything , he was good, he just looks like a completely different player that is missing all the attributes that made him a No2 pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back