Portfolio VFA Jumpers (by West_Coast_Eagles)

Remove this Banner Ad

See, people on here pissed him off after that vote-rigging thing, and this is the price you pay. Nice going.

Ive got not idea what your talking about but please dont tell me somone has pissed him off & hes removed all the pics?

Thats just stupid. He would have spent hours on them & hes the only one who made them

Besides my shitty ones

Ive got not idea what your talking about but please dont tell me somone has pissed him off & hes removed all the pics?

Thats just stupid. He would have spent hours on them & hes the only one who made them

Besides my shitty ones
He created additional user accounts so he could vote for himself in one of the comps.
Hasn't been back since, and has deleted all his stuff.
I imagine it's still on his PC, so if and when he comes back, it should all appear again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dont_feed_the_trolls_mouse_pad-p144780005188802012envq7_400.jpg

I'm pretty sure it'd be mid 80s or thereabouts. It was my uncle's and that was the period he played there

Re: Vfa jumpers

Not mine.
VFA logo would give you a good idea whether it was a VFA one or not.
If it doesn't have it, it's either pre-1970s, in which it would most likely be wool, or if it's acryllic, then it's another comp.
The VFA started introducing their logo onto jumpers around 1982-83 as l have the 1970 Brunswick no20 jumper and also a long sleeved No 46. without the logo.

Last edited:
The VFA started introducing their logo onto jumpers around 1972-73

It was actually 1982.

They introduced the classic VFA shield logo for the 1979 season. This shield appeared only on the rep jumpers 1979-1981. It wasn't until 1982 that the clubs also started wearing the VFA shield on their jumpers.

Pic below is from the opening round edition of The Recorder in 1979 (note, based on the above, "during matches on a Sunday" would have meant on signage, promotional materials at the grounds, etc):

vfa logo 1979.jpg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back