Portfolio VFA Jumpers (by West_Coast_Eagles)

Remove this Banner Ad

Loving these jumpers wizard, and the retro badges are great. Is there a website you are getting them from?

Interesting that Prahran and Preston had almost identical monograms.

Those badges are so cool! Been tempted to save to get one of those sets for years. But at $140 for all those badges is just crazy.

Great work on the jumper!

I've got a few weeks off work shortly so in that time i'm going to stop nitpicking others, and put up my own creations.

I'll be trying to assemble a definitive list of jumpers for each club too.

Just bought one of these

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here are the rest of the current VFL Teams except for the two AFL Reserve teams Collingwood and Geelong.

Port Melbourne Boroughs

Williamstown Seagulls

Werribee Tigers

Coburg Tigers

Frankston Dolphins

Some history of the Preston Football Club

The Preston Football Club has worn some different uniforms over the years, and has changed their name as well. Here is a line up of their past for uniforms. Whether they were the Preston Bullants, the Preston Knights, the Northern Bullants or the Northern Blues, here are their uniforms.

It does give people who don't like the new Northern Blues hope. They have changed before and went back to the red, so it could happen again.

Was just looking through some video highlights of old VFA matches and came across a match, Caulfield v Coburg, in which Phil Cleary kicked 7 goals in 1977. Looking at the Caulfield uniform it is more of a darker blue, but not as dark blue as Geelong. Here is the altered image of the Caulfield Bears uniform.

Here is the link to the Caulfield v Coburg match.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeLlkGaHVn8&feature=related

Remove this Banner Ad

Back