Certified Legendary Thread VFL Grand Final - Geelong Cats v Box Hill Hawks, 22 September 2013, 2.15pm @ Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys,

I've just read a post on Facebook that tells us there will be a replay of the 2013 VFL Grand Final tonight on NITV (That's SBS 4 on the digital channels) at 7.30pm.
Thanks for that, I'll get to watch it now.

Wasn't quite the full replay. SBS/ABC had edited out bits of play. Still, it was good to watch it (I hadn't actually watched the game after going to it). Litherland's game struck me as one that really stood out. His acceleration is tremendous and if he could clean up his kicking a bit, he could stake a serious claim for a spot in Hawthorn's senior team.

Damn, missed it. Wonder if they'll be replaying it again sometime in the next week, as tv stations are prone to do these days...

I don't think so. NITV is replaying the SANFL grand final next week.

Damn, missed it. Wonder if they'll be replaying it again sometime in the next week, as tv stations are prone to do these days...

Everyone has a chance to see the game again. It's on NITV from 10pm tonight.

Everyone has a chance to see the game again. It's on NITV from 10pm tonight.

It will also be replayed tomorrow, Wednesday the 16th of July at 12.30 P.M, Lunch-Time!:thumbsu:....Don't miss it, it was an absolute cracker of a match!

I watched it again (even though I have it recorded anyway!). It really was a great match. Was fascinating to see how Litherland played knowing how far he has progressed this season. Overall it was a wonderful team effort, couldn't really find a poor player in the Box Hill side.

I watched it again (even though I have it recorded anyway!). It really was a great match. Was fascinating to see how Litherland played knowing how far he has progressed this season. Overall it was a wonderful team effort, couldn't really find a poor player in the Box Hill side.
It is the talismanic effect of a Hawks/Geelong victory in a final (let alone a Grand Final). One can watch it again & again & again & not get bored.

Well, I don't! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back