2nds VFL Practice Game: Saturday April 4th Geelong FC vs. Footscray FC Simonds Stadium 11:00 AM

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 2, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
This week the game is down in Igloo's neck of the woods.

We should have a much stronger side this week with the draftees and some other unlucky players who just miss out on a Round 1 game against West Coast.

Ought to be a good game, might try and find my way down to this game this time. What station do you get of at to get there?

This week the game is down in Igloo's neck of the woods.

We should have a much stronger side this week with the draftees and some other unlucky players who just miss out on a Round 1 game against West Coast.

Ought to be a good game, might try and find my way down to this game this time. What station do you get of at to get there?
South Geelong. About a 2 minute walk to the ground.

Wont be able to make it to this one, sadly. Working :(

Has anyone seen any teams for this game? Wondered if Clay Smith was having a run

I heard clay will be getting a hit out soon. Not tomorrow most likely, but next week or the week after that. Be prepared for the opposition to get scared

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think all the emergencies are playing. Geelong's tall forwards are the only thing keeping them in the game. Our tall backs need to be better.

Young guys getting involved a bit too. Got Mclean and dale down for a goal each. Campbell and Cordy with 2 each. Hrovat with a nice long goal

Hamling not playing, Footscray 9:8- 62 Geelong 7:3 - 45. Cordy, Campbell, Fort all playing well, Hunter, Hrovat,Webb, all good.
Toby McLean first half well worth the drive, There is not much of him, but he can really play.
Three quarter time, Footscray 11:11 to GEELONG 11:7 Dogs a little bit ordinary that quarter.
But kicking to scoring end, our backline is very small, both our VFL captains are out, and only ROBERTS down back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back