2nds VFL Practise 2: Richmond v Collingwood @ Punt Road - 5pm Thursday, March 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Full time: 2.3 15 - 21.7 133 Collingwood's way. It's going to be a long year for this VFL side as it appears...
Corey Ellis(first run I believe) Soldo 2nd game ever McKenzie & Hampson only AFL listed players versus a near full strength Pies line up.

No one was playing today. Most weeks we will have 16-20 AFL listed players playing. Today there was 4 including soldo, with one also getting injured.
Corey Ellis(first run I believe) Soldo 2nd game ever McKenzie & Hampson only AFL listed players versus a near full strength Pies line up.
If you guys say so, cool. I don't really know much about the VFL players and thought they had a decent squad out there today

Guy just asked him if entry was free and he said yeah pretty sure it was then had a chuckle with security about being let in.
Doesn't seem to campaignery to me

Left a 3/4 time as it was getting boring and my phone died.

Our VFL listed players were poor hopefully much better with AFL guys in.

Ellis probably had 15-16 possessions when i left. Only one i remember didn't hit a teammate by hand or foot. Had four or five clearances too.

Soldo has a lot to work with, was very good in ruck against Witts and took a great mark running back with the flight. Almost took a hanger in the defensive goal square too.

McKennzie started looking handy in the third. Got easy separation on Darcy Moore (I think) on the lead and pulled in a great one hander. Moore outbodied him too easy though in contests. Also a bit of a horror kick of the ball.

Hammer was very good in the ruck and started getting better around the game. Didn't see the injury though.

Saw no tigers around but half the Collingwood squad arrived as i was leaving. Could have taken Cloke easy. ;)

Hopefully it's not a whole year type thing, can't afford to lose our only back up ruck
Tbh I'd rather Vickery/Griff rucked in the 1s if Ivan (touch wood) was to get injured

Ellis probably had 15-16 possessions when i left. Only one i remember didn't hit a teammate by hand or foot. Had four or five clearances too.
wut

He hit all but one or he hit only one ? Double dutch bastard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just rocked up. Walked up punt road with Pendlebury. Really campaigner too was just talking with people in their cars on the road, joked with security ect... Glad he isn't at our club.

I'm glad too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back