VFL VFL R14 - Sandringham v Werribee (away)

Remove this Banner Ad

Team:
B: Simpkin, Delaney, Wright
HB: Acres, Lee, Shenton
C: Murdoch, Jones, Saunders
HF: Minchington, Brown, Zijai
F: Dennis-Lane, Siposs, Markworth

R: Holmes, Cook, Ross

I (from): Shakallis, Ong, Hickey, Wilkinson*, Saad

Marky comes up from the 2's & Payne goes back, with Cockie out injured.

further info http://www.sandringhamfc.com.au/news.aspx?id=417

Based on this video, no wonder Sippa (#62) has moved to FF ... he's really let himself go!

Last edited:
Let go fat?

Clearly those love-handles were handy flotation devices in last week's swamp.

11667349_10154043609694128_3363000277302109350_n.jpg

(obviously couldn't find enough people that looked like footballers, but did get a hold of a few Daniel Archer jumpers!)

Wow, Daniel Archer, there's a name from the past. The Big Pig was playing as the "star" FF for Wang last year. Now plays for Heidelburg. Kicked 20 goals this year, but has been out of the team recently.

McCartin not named on the bench?

He was - along with a number of players who aren't likely to line up in the VFL. Little point naming them all and giving a false impression of the likely team. Particularly as we already have too many Saints-listed players named.

If you read the link I provided, Sandy don't appear to be banking on him being available.

"Paddy McCartin is on standby for Nick Riewoldt and is in doubt for Saturday"

Just down the rd from me this one.
Might even pop down for a look. But dont be expecting a Squizzyesque type match review.
I text with the dexterity of a one handed man with a broken thumb.
By the time i typed in "Good start by the Saints" it would be half way through the 3rd qtr:oops:

I live in werribee so will pop down for a look also. pumped to see some of the boys in action. praying for no rain!

Just down the rd from me this one.
Might even pop down for a look. But dont be expecting a Squizzyesque type match review.
I text with the dexterity of a one handed man with a broken thumb.
By the time i typed in "Good start by the Saints" it would be half way through the 3rd qtr:oops:
Just sounds liem you're more suited to an end game wi
write up :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Based on this video, no wonder Sippa (#62) has moved to FF ... he's really let himself go!

Hey thats my club. The guys on either side of the urinal there are my fellow 3rds players. Ironically we are also in the toilet.

Meanwhile, anyone know if this match is streamed anywhere?

half time up 68 to 3. ball rarely goes out of our forward line. jbt and payne playing dev league. haven't noticed either being prominent. spenca has snagged a few but has size on his opponent. has rarely ventured outside the 50 arc and when he does he comes off for a rest blowing pretty hard.

KingLonieponder78979 said:
White playing well??
he should kick a bag. undersized defence. if he doesn't kick 5 or 6 with all the opportunity there is something wrong. doesn't work hard enough for mine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back