2nds VFL Round 15 - Sandringham V Geelong, Trevor Barker Beach Oval, 2:00PM Sunday 20 July

Remove this Banner Ad

Has the game with Sandy been cancelled or have I missed the thread on the game?
I cannot find any comment here and was wondering if I have missed it because of dementia or something.

SATURDAY JULY 19
North Ballarat vs Bendigo at Eurkea Stadium 1:10pm(ABC1TV)
Northern Blues vs Werribee at Visy Park 1:30pm

(Development League match starts at 10:30am)
Casey Scorpions vs Frankston at Casey Fields 2pm(Casey Radio)
(Development League match starts at 11am)
Port Melbourne vs Coburg at North Port Oval 2pm
(Development League match starts at 11am)

SUNDAY JULY 20
Footscray vs Essendon at Whitten Oval 12pm

Sandringham vs Geelong at Trevor Barker Oval 2pm(VFL Radio)

VFL Byes: Collingwood,Richmond

http://vflfooty.com/

Last edited:
Bendigo Bank Cats – Round 15 Selected Side
B: Jed Bews, Jake Kolodjashnij, Taylor Hunt
HB: Billie Smedts, Joel Hamling, Jackson Thurlow
C: Jarrad Jansen, Brad Hartman, Jackson Sheringham
HF: Lincoln McCarthy, Mitch Brown, Michael Luxford
F: Dominic Gleeson (c), Josh Walker, Darcy Lang
R: Andrew Banjanin, Jesse Stringer, Jordan Schroder
I/C: James Toohey, Nick Bourke, Tom Maas, Matthew Sully, Jack Hollmer, Dane McFarlane, Mitch Herbison, Daniel Gibbs, Tom Atkins (23rd Player).

* Hartman was sub last night
* Hunt with drawn. Source Geelong VFL Twitter
Changes to @GeelongVFL Round 15 27 man squad: Out: Hartman (AFL), Hunt (groin), Maas, McFarlane.

http://www.geelongcats.com.au/news/2014-07-17/vfl-cats-to-hunt-zebras

There are plenty of ways you can listen to VFL Radio wherever you are:
On analogue radio: Fans can listen to each Sunday game at the ground via Vision Australia Radio on 1179AM in Melbourne. Fans across Victoria will be able to listen to the coverage via Vision Australia Radio stations in Bendigo (88.7FM), Mildura (107.5FM), Shepparton (100.1FM), Warrigul (93.5FM), Warrnambool (94.5FM) and Albury (101.7FM).

On your iPhone: Via the Red Time Sport iPhone app which you can download for free from the iTunes store.

On your digital Radio: Tune in each week on Aussie digital radio (SEN 2)

http://www.foxsportspulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-118-0-0-0&sID=63013

Last edited:

Thanks for that info, Rabbi!! Great to see we have coverage again today!! dazbroncos will be pleased!! ;) Tune in daz!!
I think there was a VFL thread on Thurs night with the team- maybe I imagined it? Usually Jub or someone posts it.

I have looked but could not find it. It may be buried in a few pages. I just thought that there would be some comment today on the VFL but everyone seems to be locked into last nights game.

I have looked but could not find it. It may be buried in a few pages. I just thought that there would be some comment today on the VFL but everyone seems to be locked into last night game.
Nah, you're right. It isn't there. I've searched for VFL in titles and the last one was Richmond. It looks like winty has been putting them up week to week. Must've fallen asleep on the job ;)

It was a bit of a bleh week- nobody was too excited at the team list, as they expected few changes beyond the obvious (and that's what we got) then even the game was overshadowed by the North and Freo losses- or should I say 'the Carlton and Saints wins'?

The VFL thread, if it was there, would be down the bottom of Page 1- having been posted on Thurs- but ... nothing.

Basically last chance for the vfl guys to make finals, have to win today or you would think finals chances are shot.

I like to follow the VFL to keep an eye on the young fellas coming through. My interest in mainly in Jansen, Kolodjashnij and Lang as they look the most likely of the new recruits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iPhone crisis so app not working…. is there a radio stream for the net… IE what is the freq of the radio station broadcasting the game

Go CAtters

iPhone crisis so app not working…. is there a radio stream for the net… IE what is the freq of the radio station broadcasting the game

Go CAtters
On analogue radio: Fans can listen to each Sunday game at the ground via Vision Australia Radio on 1179AM in Melbourne. Fans across Victoria will be able to listen to the coverage via Vision Australia Radio stations in Bendigo (88.7FM), Mildura (107.5FM), Shepparton (100.1FM), Warrigul (93.5FM), Warrnambool (94.5FM) and Albury (101.7FM).

Go CAtters

y
Frig!
Can't get app working! Grr!
3 mins in, sandi 2 pts. Catters zilch.
All I have for now
Making my way back to computer shortly
i got nothing still..

what web addy u=yuo using

link?

Go CAtters

Red time app crashes. Say no live event. 1179 am on tuneinradio has no stream. None of the regional am affiliates in Vic have streams….

Go nothing

Go Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back