2nds VFL Round 20 vs Richmond (Sun 26th, 1pm @ Punt Road Oval)

Remove this Banner Ad

Any idea how a vfl final 6 works? Can't find it anywhere on Google.

It's the same system as the AFL. Top 8 play, Top 4 get the double-chance and play for the Week 2 bye. Since we're 2nd, we host 3rd (Williamstown), with the winner straight into the last four and the loser hosting a Semi.

If Roberts can kick straight from 60, why is he being groomed as a defender again?

So he can play both to fit any need. Just like how Harry Talyor or Hurly swing back and fourth. Backline was in a big need during this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ball was at Sydney end of ground at a stoppage, We are all around phones and one lady yells out Fletch kicked a goal after the siren and won the game Cheer Squad went off and included Footscray Chant SO GOOD

I was wondering what was with the random cheering considering we were getting flogged at the time lol.

My man Fletch! Knew we were onto something there!

What an amazing way to sew up a huge home final. Love seeing Honeychurch absolutely go off and charge off towards Fletch.

The roar in the cheersquad at Etihad was unreal too.

Ball was at Sydney end of ground at a stoppage, We are all around phones and one lady yells out Fletch kicked a goal after the siren and won the game Cheer Squad went off and included Footscray Chant SO GOOD

Ahhh so that's what happened.

After the banner at the start of the match and then the random cheering I thought the cheersquad had gone batshit insane.

Ahhh so that's what happened.

After the banner at the start of the match and then the random cheering I thought the cheersquad had gone batshit insane.
Oh don't worry, you're not wrong. They've always been batshit insane.

lol @ Honeychurch
My little investment for the day. :)
BvzAWAzCMAAng2r.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back