VFL VFL Round 3: Sandringham vs North Ballarat

Remove this Banner Ad

Weller just kicked his second and will get 30plus possessions... At the moment I would have him in the side over Curren, Newnes, Templeton and even Ray and a fit Armitage in terms of output.

Weller just kicked his second and will get 30plus possessions... At the moment I would have him in the side over Curren, Newnes, Templeton and even Ray and a fit Armitage in terms of output.

He's played as a tagger. Is this the first game of the year he's been let of the chain?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's played as a tagger. Is this the first game of the year he's been let of the chain?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Or, scary thought, what if he's NOT off the chain!? What if he's doing all that while keeping a key opposition midfielder quiet!!!?!?!?!? :eek:

Ok you have to reward a three goal 30 + possie game, even if he doesn't get to play a game for the Saints next week he has to be elevated.
Would be a massive upgrade on Curren

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Weller is playing free today and not tagging I hope he does this often, dominating by the sounds of it.

It's a shame that there is no split round or bye for Sandy next week, it would be a fantastic chance to take the whole squad over to NZ, similar to when the whole squad went to Perth quite a few years back when we had a big win and everyone sang in the team song (Maybe Fisher's debut?). Anyway, maybe they could arrange something with the VFL for next year.

Might be a good way to reward everyone's efforts and motivate players to want to play seniors that little bit more.

It's a shame that there is no split round or bye for Sandy next week, it would be a fantastic chance to take the whole squad over to NZ, similar to when the whole squad went to Perth quite a few years back when we had a big win and everyone sang in the team song (Maybe Fisher's debut?). Anyway, maybe they could arrange something with the VFL for next year.

Might be a good way to reward everyone's efforts and motivate players to want to play seniors that little bit more.

A good idea but reckon we will take 5-6 emergencies over anyway as usually go over at start of week for community camp stuff dont we. Reckon we will take Longer, Savage, Lee, Weller, Milera over ontop of todays squad. Plus Armo and Gilbert to show their faces.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back