VFL VFL R6 - Sandringham v Box Hill (TBBO)

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see Ross amongst it first game back.

Does anyone know who played on Sicily?

So pleased to see Saunders doing well - sometimes gets forgotten when young prospects are mentioned.....

Was anyone at the game and can tell me how McCartin got his goals? I won't be that exited if he just found space and picked up some easy goals... What will excite me is if he lead up the ground strongly, took some good marks etc... I still need to see him do that and to show he knows how to use his body in a contest for me to get excited

Was anyone at the game and can tell me how McCartin got his goals? I won't be that exited if he just found space and picked up some easy goals... What will excite me is if he lead up the ground strongly, took some good marks etc... I still need to see him do that and to show he knows how to use his body in a contest for me to get excited
From the tweets I read they were all set shots from leads

I wasn't there but the all commentators gave him a massive wrap. One of them had him in his votes.

I will post a little more later. Arrived half way through the second and left early final quarter. I think I mozzed us. We were butchered for a fair chunk of that.

But I did take away a couple of nice marks up near the wing by Paddy. Very nice sticky hands above his head.

In the huddle you can see lack of definition. Wait until he builds a tank and can find more space - and get better delivery - like Sicily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where is BigMart?
the-naughty-corner.jpg

If people need info, they could always post this stuff (for the benefit of others):

Sandringham 4.5 4.6 7.10 11.12 (78)
Box Hill Hawks 3.1 7.11 10.13 14.17 (101)

GOALS:
Sandringham: McCartin 3 Ong 3 White 2 Zijai Curren Minchington
Box Hill Hawks: Sicily 5 Grimley 3 McEvoy 2 Miles Lock Anderson Lawlor

BEST:
Sandringham: Lee Jones Ong McCartin Ross Le Grice
Box Hill Hawks: Sicily Simpkin Collins Howe Litherland Heatherley

I'm not even sure Paul Hudson's fantastic reviews are posted (with details of notable performances) some weeks?

Paddy did work hard to impact in the second half. Some issues to work on but as has been pointed out this is to be expected at such an early stage in a key forward's development. Some good marks on hard leads and nice kicks for goal (one in particular was quite difficult).

Seb's performance was terrific for a guy who has missed so much footy.

If people need info, they could always post this stuff (for the benefit of others):

GOALS:

BEST:

I'm not even sure Paul Hudson's fantastic reviews are posted (with details of notable performances) some weeks?

Paddy did work hard to impact in the second half. Some issues to work on but as has been pointed out this is to be expected at such an early stage in a key forward's development. Some good marks on hard leads and nice kicks for goal (one in particular was quite difficult).

Glad to hear that about Seb, more mids the merrier.

How's Faz looking?

GOALS:

BEST:

What issues were in his game today?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back