VFL VFL : Sandringham vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Did we have a forward line at all, apart from big Spence?
Not really. Dowler and Pierce/Holmes were the other tall targets with Minchington and TDL at their feet. Were all quiet.

Sandringham 0.3 3.4 6.8 6.9 (45)
Geelong Cats 6.3 14.4 20.8 27.12 (174)

Goals: Ong Milera Minchington Dennis-Lane Dunell White
Best: Jones Pierce Noone Simpkin Ross Shakallis

Oh christ, that isn't good.
Gotta stop having run-ins with players. Bumped into Markworth once, right before he got injured in the VFL. Met Holmes last night... Bugger.
:eek:For gods sake man, if you ever see Dunstan walking towards you throw yourself under a bus for the sake of the team:eek:
:p

:eek:For gods sake man, if you ever see Dunstan walking towards you throw yourself under a bus for the sake of the team:eek:
:p

I'm carrying a cyanide pill with me everywhere I go, now. Can't be too careful.

If our injuries continue into next year Sandy probably cant wait to be standalone again.

Imagine our side if we were stand alone?

On the weekend

Jones, Ross, TDL, White, Simpkin, Milera, Wright, Dunnell, Minchington, Pierce, Holmes.

Were available? Holmes injured first quarter...

And who else would play? Do we have 11 unlisted players on our payroll??
Where do they play when we don't have 12 injured players?
Do they train with us?

I don't see how it would be at all feasible?

Do we have a development team?

Do players play local footy when not playing... What players/local clubs would be happy with players bouncing like that.

Or do we have significant senior players (like Lower at Footscray) who would play before the last 10 on your list?

Really, I don't see it any different to Sandy... Where we would have been smashed for 4 years if not for
Magner, Marigliani, Cockie, Cooke, Gallagher, Irving, Shephard, Munro and such?
Right now, Adam Cockie is by so far the best played at Sandy it's silly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back