VFL Seniors - Season 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL, you think Essendon being in the GF would mean you break the VFL GF record by more than 10,000? Spare me.

Let's look at Sunday's crowd at Port.

By all reports it was a sellout. 90% of the crowd would have been supporting Essendon.

Essendon's home ground is Etihad, so many would be familiar with going there.

Mustangs/Hawks v Seagulls GF. Might've Could've Would've ...what the hell pazza?

Playing this at Etihad is just embarrassing. No atmosphere. Should have been at a 20k max ground. Go seagulls.
Ridiculous that a team can have 16 AFL listed players. How is this a legitimate comp now a days. R.I.P the old VFA/VFL days.....

Playing this at Etihad is just embarrassing. No atmosphere. Should have been at a 20k max ground. Go seagulls.
Ridiculous that a team can have 16 AFL listed players. How is this a legitimate comp now a days. R.I.P the old VFA/VFL days.....
The old VFA died a long time ago. Some of the best footy I've watched in the last 35 years have been VFA games.

Hope we can hold on here, pretty even after we dominated the first quarter. I have a feeling hawthorn will over run us though.

The old VFA died a long time ago. Some of the best footy I've watched in the last 35 years have been VFA games.

Hope we can hold on here, pretty even after we dominated the first quarter. I have a feeling hawthorn will over run us though.
Same, Box hill where really peppering late in that quarter. I hope we can hold them off. Maybe if they take more risks it'll open up for us to finnish them off

Same, Box hill where really peppering late in that quarter. I hope we can hold them off. Maybe if they take more risks it'll open up for us to finnish them off
We're close mate. Get the first goal here and we're on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12065701_10153249801608178_1496627158649035957_n.jpg

Thank god you were wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back