VFL to be telecast by CH 7 VFL

Remove this Banner Ad

And it's good for the likes of Frankston and Coburg to get one or two games telecast this year. It's not as if we have a Port Melbourne vs Williamstown game this week.

Enjoyed coburg v frankston.... Campbell brown may be a bit 'green' as a brosdcaster but his comments are insightful and vfl has a differrent feel to afl and he fits in nicely

Agreed, the ABC was better, but CH7 is better than nothing.....people will get used it with time, and hopefully as a lead in to the afl games, it might bring a few new supporters to the vfl

Must admit, I don't hate the coverage so far. I just hate the ads. Also, disappointed that 7 haven't made the SANFL, VFL and WAFL available on PLUS7.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm disappointed that this week's game wasn't the Port Melbourne-Williamstown game as it's Gary Ayres' 150th.

However 7 have picked up the next time they play.

2015VFLRatings.png

Would the VFL and Channel Seven look at the possibility of staging the 2015 VFL Grand Final on a Sunday night, in prime time to maximise its TV audience? Think about it-the 2015 VFL Grand Final between ie Box Hill Hawks and Sandringham on Sunday 27 September at Etihad Stadium starting at 7:45pm, live on the main Seven channel in Melbourne, live on 7Mate in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, and live on the 7Prime (regional and country viewers) channel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me how to watch these games in Tasmania? Our Channel 7 doesn't show the VFL for some reason (I presume we get a NSW broadcast for some reason).

Tassie would have got the TSL when ABC were covering the state leagues wouldn't they?

Tassie would have got the TSL when ABC were covering the state leagues wouldn't they?

We used to get VFL, SANFL replay and a WAFL game each week on the ABC2 channel when it was "Austar". Also C7 and 7Mate were different depending on whether digitial broadcast or Austar.

Now everything is foxtel, we get nothing at all except the Darwin games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back