2nds VFL v Essendon @ Windy Hill - Sat 26th April @ 1 pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 28, 2006
QLD
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
LA Lakers,NE Patriots,Liverpool FC
I'm heading down for the ANZAC Day weekend to catch both games.

Can someone tell which train to catch from the CBD to get to Windy Hill ? Where should I get off the train ?

Hopefully Marley will play this game. Get him back into normal (footballer) life ASAP.

Thanks in Advance.

Last edited:
I'm heading dow for the ANZAC Day weekend to catch both games.

Can someone tell which train to catch from the CBD to get to Windy Hill ? Where should I get off the train ?

Hopefully Marley will play this game. Get him back into normal (footballer) life ASAP.

Thanks in Advance.

Craigieburn line.

Get off at either Essendon or Glenbervie. Short walk from either station.

Williams Brown Langdon
Seedsman (VFL Guy) Armstrong
Martin Dwyer Marsh
Broomhead Lynch Karnezis
Feguson Gault Mooney
Hudson Clarke Kennedy
Ramsay Yagmoor and a few VFL guys.

A very strong VFL side.

Hows Marsh been going?
Was named in the best players last week, but the gap between his performances is still big. One week he's in the best and the next (like vs the AIS) he barely does a thing.

He's exciting to watch though.

This will be a fantastic game to watch

Marley to rip it apart
Broomy and Seedsmen to return
Can Karnezis kick another bag?
Jono Marsh always lights it up
Kennedy to get another BoG?
Plus one of Dywer/Adams will likely be there

Can't wait

I don't think it is automatic Marley will play this weekend, he may not of trained this week with everything going on and they may give him some family time before coming back next week

I don't think it is automatic Marley will play this weekend, he may not of trained this week with everything going on and they may give him some family time before coming back next week

I think Marley will be ITCHING to play this weekend, he hasn't played footy in months and he has already been given time to spend with his family.

Best thing to do is move on from this incident and get things back to normal, I can't think of a better thing than getting him back on the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been thinking the same thing. Wouldn't be surprised if they give him a few days off now to spend with his family. Really want him back in the seniors asap.

"Paul Seedsman and Tim Broomhead will return from injury this week in the VFL." - Football Operations Manager Marcus Wagner
backpain-1292835351.jpg

It is all about Marley this week I want be able to get to the game but I will be chucking it on record
Don't think that he is playing this weekend. Apparently needs to get the physical and emotional all clear before he gets a run in the VFL.

This will be a fantastic game to watch

Marley to rip it apart
Broomy and Seedsmen to return
Can Karnezis kick another bag?
Jono Marsh always lights it up
Kennedy to get another BoG?
Plus one of Dywer/Adams will likely be there

Can't wait

good list but hoping most for bolded

Does our VFL team play the week our AFL team has the bye?
Nah, we have a double team bye, then after 2 more games the VFL side has another bye for the state game, then another bye later in the year. The VFL is a sensationally well run competition.:rolleyes:

Williams Brown Langdon
Seedsman (VFL Guy) Armstrong
Martin Dwyer Marsh
Broomhead Lynch Karnezis
Feguson Gault Mooney
Hudson Clarke Kennedy
Ramsay Yagmoor and a few VFL guys.

A very strong VFL side.
Who do you have replacing Langdon in the seniors? Adams?

Nah, we have a double team bye, then after 2 more games the VFL side has another bye for the state game, then another bye later in the year. The VFL is a sensationally well run competition.:rolleyes:

Must be extremely frustrating for the players... just as you get into a rythem there is yet another bye... brilliant.

The VFL really doesn't do many things well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back