Vic harness racing

Remove this Banner Ad

Cranbourne R5 - Jialiner - no danger

Northam R3 - Light of my Life - no danger

Your newish here, so just a bit of advice...put down the stick and back away slowly from Terror Time. Don't break eye contact.

Do you just name the favourites, write no danger next to them and then watch them lose?

Something like that. Was actually more a system that threw up the selection on whatever variables I come up with. Even though I try and try systems just invariably do not work. I always wanted a braindead way to make things easy on horse racing but it's not to be.

Something like that. Was actually more a system that threw up the selection on whatever variables I come up with. Even though I try and try systems just invariably do not work. I always wanted a braindead way to make things easy on horse racing but it's not to be.

Anything for tonight TT?? :thumbsu:

I back tracked to see how his tips were.
Decent amount of winners but none over $2.20, hence the question.

TT has been one of the more consistent harness tipsters this board has ever had so show some respect, regardless of recent results.

Do things properly tonight and play everywhere I can be bothered.

Gold Coast

Race 1 - Shareadolphin

Poor race. Extremely hard to come up with any selection. His 2000m form is fair yet it's more then his opposition can say. He's better placed leading which he will here and will have every conceivable chance to win this race.

Do things properly tonight and play everywhere I can be bothered.

Gold Coast

Race 1 - Shareadolphin

Poor race. Extremely hard to come up with any selection. His 2000m form is fair yet it's more then his opposition can say. He's better placed leading which he will here and will have every conceivable chance to win this race.

Bit stiff and beaten a nose. The leaders back was always going to be the problem i said in running and the rest of the field was stuffed 400 out.

Gold Coast

Race 2 - Cullens Inpact

I wouldn't be on him if this race was over 2100 but seeing as he's back to a mile I believe he's the logical selection. Hasn't started over the 1600 in QLD yet but looking at his two recent Menangle runs i'd say he's going to find tonights company vastly easier to overcome.

He's no good thing on his sectionals but in saying that the rest are going no better on recent performances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Newcastle

Race 3 - Seven Aces

Another woeful field. Last start was good and has a great draw. I expect him to go close.

Gold Coast

Race 3 - Flynno

Another hard race. The lead should be on offer here when Red and Black gets over first. Chances would skyrocket if did get that position. Not much to beat.

Newcastle

Race 4 - Mickey Mcrooney

I thought this would be clear favorite. Not a standout yet still appears to be clearly the horse to beat.

Gold Coast

Race 4 - Call Me Spartacus

Draw doesn't look ideal. No big sprint. I have to be on him though.

Newcastle

Race 5 - Top Riley

My first standout. The negatives are he's first up for a new trainer after a break. The positives are he trailed well and his runs last preparation would win this in cruise control. Not mentioned in the selections and not in the market?

Gold Coast

Race 4 - Call Me Spartacus

Draw doesn't look ideal. No big sprint. I have to be on him though.

Newcastle

Race 5 - Top Riley

My first standout. The negatives are he's first up for a new trainer after a break. The positives are he trailed well and his runs last preparation would win this in cruise control. Not mentioned in the selections and not in the market?

Maybe the worst drive i have ever seen on Tor Riley. :mad:

Gold Coast

Race 5 - Mister Malakye - Going on his 23rd July run. The drop back in distance will suit. Sea Spray Notch trialed well. Kates Maori drawn the lead.

Geez some of these results are rough tonight. I think I am going for to many sit sprinters types as well. Need to ponder over things.

Try and fix things tonight for the better.

Redcliffe

Race 1 - Ultimate Aye

There are no natural leaders off the front row except Hereslookinatyoukid and possibly Rusty Sailor whos going ordinary at present. Hereslookinatyoukid is not the best beginner generally so that doesn't help things. If Speriamo for example was driven out here, crossed then handed up his chances would improve.

I believe 3,6,9,10 won't win under any circumstances barring a huge form turnaround. 1 won't win because 7 is going better and will run it down. So that leaves five runners. I'll look at their winning % from the spot I think they might lob.

Montana Tess could begin well here from the second row and with some crafty driving could get the lead here. If that happened she's the one to beat. If she's caught in the running line chances are low.

Ultimate Aye i'm a fan of. Best chance from the running line to win.

Speriamo could cross and get the pegs but if not his chances are low but still there.

Hereslookinatyoukid - If he leads he's a very good chance to win this race but if not his chances dwindle.

Anxietyanectacy - If he drew the front row, he would lead and win but from this draw will be left no choice but to peg lane home. Good chance regardless.

I'll go Ultimate Aye for safety as there's no crystal ball how this race will pan out.

Race 1 panned out the speed map way. Can't win from 5 back, so i was dead in the water from the start.

Race 2 - Highview Pace

This race is easier then the first with fewer chances. I will rule out numbers 1,2,5,8,9,10.

Cougars Blue Jean never wins off the pegs. His chances rest solely on him crossing over first which he is a chance to do.

White Eye Markei has a poor record when he doesn't peg. Like Cougars he needs to cross the face of the field.

Highview Pace is drawn favorably. Can win from the running line and I think he has a chance to hold out the other runners and cross his stablemate Oliver Shannon and lead. Has the ability to breeze and win this.

Babyisitu while i ruled her out due to her last start poor effort she does deserve mention. She is a leader. The race isn't strong. If she crossed over and found her best form it would be race over.

Second race panned out as speed mapped. Second and trifecta in one. I think Lola should of kept the lead ftw.

Race 3 - Praze and Beeble

This race is about having the speed to get on terms with Praze and Beeble who is a fast rolling on pacer drawn the lead. While a few runners have similar quality runs they won't have the necessary speed to be put in the race. Rule out 1, 5, 6, 7, 9,10

Praze and Beeble drawn the lead and the one to beat.

Fast Play will probably be left in the breeze. A lot harder this time. If he crossed over first he's the one to beat but i think it's unlikely.

Just Loaded has a lot of ability. Never shows it when Mcnee drives which is nearly always. Still going well enough to be a good chance to place and the draw helps.

Dominant Chimes i should be mention by way of the draw. Has ability and is moody. Was poor last start yet ran into a strong race. Still don't like the fact he dropped out.

Dominant Chimes held them out which caused the upset. 1-2-4 but the wrong way around.

Race 4 - Noelhamric

Rule out 2,3,4,7,9

Oozing Power can cross over first. Going ok. EX NSW runner Smokey Rey almost certainly has the lead. Is first up for a while which is a query yet his form looks fairly solid. Noelhamric is like light and day when Narissa drives opposed to the Elkins family. Sir Bobby Lashley is more of a miler for mine and not drawn well. Has some ability though. All Over Hanover needs to hold a spot. Very likely to be 3 back.

Noelhamric is the safe way to go. He's fit, the horse runs for the driver and he will attack at some point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back