Vicky Park's 2016 Collingwood Hair Do Review

Remove this Banner Ad

"Look at them sideburns... he looks like a girl! Now, Johnny Unitas, there's a haircut you could set your watch to."

rmo96c.jpg

That's what I get!

Sounds exactly like my story of about 10 years ago from Ashley Martin. He showed me a dated old pic of some bald guy claiming it was him. Needless to say i didnt sign with them that day nor have i bothered with that crap since.
But your avatar suggests a full head of hair.
In fact your avatar betrays a career in the cartoon world.
Giddy up

My pick would be Marley and Elliott

so vp who has the best hair do at the club this year

Waiting on the 2016 headshots to be uploaded on the club website. That's when we can nail the winner. Very poor form by the club to be this tardy, you'd think they would have more consideration for this thread.:rolleyes:

In fact I believe the problem lies with the AFL (of course), as the headshots on each club website are AFL-sanctioned. The photos were taken a couple of weeks ago. Do they sanction the hair dos too?

In fact I believe the problem lies with the AFL (of course), as the headshots on each club website are AFL-sanctioned. The photos were taken a couple of weeks ago. Do they sanction the hair dos too?

You angling for a job? :confused:

Darcy Moore sporting a very clean cut conservative look in the Age this morning Vicky Park
Thoughts?

MG, I think it reflects on Darcy. He is clean cut and conservative. Its the 'school captain' do. The antithesis of Grundy, for instance, not that there's anything wrong with that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that Langdon sporting a top knot?

It seems Macaffer has become so self conscious of the thinning dome he's started wearing baseball caps in-game! I guess they wouldn't let him don a hipster beanie.

That top-knot of Langdon's is disgusting. Grundy could kind of pull it off but Langdon is just... No.

That top-knot of Langdon's is disgusting. Grundy could kind of pull it off but Langdon is just... No.

What's happened to our world?!!!! I used to think Langdon had leadership qualities. Clearly makes poor decisions.

:p

Nearly home now. I can see you've all spotted the Langdon debacle. I'm aghast. Is it a top knot or a man bun? Doesn't really matter, it just shouldn't be there. I now have deep concerns for his season.:(

Is that Langdon sporting a top knot?

It seems Macaffer has become so self conscious of the thinning dome he's started wearing baseball caps in-game! I guess they wouldn't let him don a hipster beanie.
It was a high ponytail I think.
The clean-cut Langdon was unrecognisable!

On a happier note, Phillips is sporting a do to be reckoned with. It is sharp, precise, beautifully balanced, really augurs well for the kid. Might even tip him over the line for a round 1 debut. I know knightmare is a big wrap for him. Now I know why. It also reminded me of some of Wellingham's better efforts. I got quite nostalgic.

Last edited:
It was a high ponytail I think.
The clean-cut Langdon was unrecognisable!

I liked his hair. Maybe it's because mine is slowly leaving me:( and I wish I was still able to grow a man bun....

He looks like he's put on some size on though.

AISH. Ok, like most I was excited by what I saw last night. Some tantalising stuff from our new lad. But I'm sorry, questions have to be asked. What is going on here? Some strange sculpting around the hair line, continuing in architectural fashion down through the beard and then - I'm shocked! - to the neck. Is there a hidden message in this? What is AISH trying to say?

AISH. Ok, like most I was excited by what I saw last night. Some tantalising stuff from our new lad. But I'm sorry, questions have to be asked. What is going on here? Some strange sculpting around the hair line, continuing in architectural fashion down through the beard and then - I'm shocked! - to the neck. Is there a hidden message in this? What is AISH trying to say?

Not sure, but I reckon he's been sculpting the old eye brows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back