Official Team Thread Victoria- Vics are back baby

Still the same sim as remembered, bowling out all rounders before any front lines for no reason whatsoever and finishing off overs with batsmen bowling the last. You'd think that someone coding such things would know how to rig the match so front line bowlers and batsmen actually filled their roles properly and the rest of us got also ran sections as usually happens.

Oh well, good to know I won't get shafted anyway, sucks to be some of you guys though.

Line and length Beng, pitting it in the avenue of awesome. Haha

I prefer pitch of pitching, as landing the thing on the actual pitch is often forgotten when you're a bowlologist and instead going for low half volleys that surprise the batsmen like good ol Flemo. :thumbsu:

Our Highlights:

cooney picked up 1 wicket for 41, 4.1 economy, Beng 2 wickets for 58, Tayl0r a fantastic 47 and 2 wickets from her 10 overs. No wides and zero no balls a great achievement!

Batting side, Man of the Match The Filth Wizard smashed 101 off 112 balls, including 3 massive Sixes for a 90.2% strike rate. Fred and iDon got things going, although the latter fell at 11 runs. Itsmyshow fell to Broken on just 8 runs before Filth and TheMase steadied the ship.

The highlight would have to be the main man boncer34 hitting the winning runs with a huge Six while I stood at the other end of the crease pretending I could bat!
Happy with the start!

Hello guys! I'm the latest player to have signed up for this team. Is there any place available for me? I'm eager to get going, although, I think I'll be missing the first match if I do get into the team.

We MAY have to sneak you into the lineup for a match in the third round. We've won our opening game quite convincingly and have two Subs to potentially come in for a bat. boncer34 will have more of an idea once he gets back from his holiday!

Sep 28, 2015
Karachi, Pakistan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Karachi Kings
Hey!
We MAY have to sneak you into the lineup for a match in the third round. We've won our opening game quite convincingly and have two Subs to potentially come in for a bat. boncer34 will have more of an idea once he gets back from his holiday!
It's all fine by me.

ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
I'd rather come into the team due to form rather than a rotation policy. I'd rather cheer from the sidelines if the team keeps winning.

It's getting pretty tight in here...

That's what she said...

That's because she's fat and you can do better, find someone who doesn't wear jeans or has an aversion to reflective surfaces and you can also sleep easier.

I'd rather come into the team due to form rather than a rotation policy. I'd rather cheer from the sidelines if the team keeps winning.

Drinks were slack and that mocha tasted like something out of Boonies mustache. Lift your game son and us underperforming guys who give no shits about limited overs might spud it up some more. :thumbsu:

Back