Victorian Liberal Party $2 million stolen

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you not understand what recreation means? Some things you do for money, some things you do for fun. Anyway, my last attempt at whimsy for a while; I guess I need to read my audience better.
When a mate of mine ran for council I helped him put up his posters one night, there was me, him, and a bunch of bonehead young Libs. If they're the future of the SA Libs I may not live to see a South Australian Liberal government.

When a mate of mine ran for council I helped him put up his posters one night, there was me, him, and a bunch of bonehead young Libs. If they're the future of the SA Libs I may not live to see a South Australian Liberal government.
Yeah they can't be trusted to do things by themselves, they need paid supervision or they'll * it up (they'll probably still * it up) ;)

Do you not understand what recreation means? Some things you do for money, some things you do for fun. Anyway, my last attempt at whimsy for a while; I guess I need to read my audience better.
Surely Ice-Wolf was being whimsical back at you? Unless there's been a ninja edit, I don't know what made you think he wasn't.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

.....and a Dirty Rotten Scoundrel If this allegation is true. ticks all the boxes

“his Liberal Party email address was found in the leaked database from cheaters website Ashley Madison,”
And he talked about the sanctity of marriage, got to love Liberal Party hypocrisy

And he talked about the sanctity of marriage, got to love Liberal Party hypocrisy

Just to cross the "t"s and dot the lower case "j"s, do you have a source for Mantach's comments about the sanctity of marriage?

Usually state directors leave policy statements to elected officials.

You'd be surprised how much fraud goes on undetected.

A simple employee to vendor match will often unearth this kind of dodgy stuff, and has done in the past. The biggest i've seen was about $10m over 5 years. Generally a bit like the QLD health, the crook goes to the well one too many times for too much money and gets sprung.

nonetheless it should have been a simple matter to detect, but people often forgot, the liberal/labor office will rarely have over 5 employees full time, but they will be handling 10m+ a year in cash.

Questions being asked in Tasmania Parliament about Damien Mantach's time as director of the Tasmanian Liberals from The Hobart Mercury
Premier Will Hodgman denies cover-up over Damien Mantach’s departure from Tasmanian Liberals by BLAIR RICHARDS

Edit
Starting to snowball in the Island State with the Libs Heavy hitters being named
Liberal anger grows over Mantach by BLAIR RICHARDS

“But nothing to see here move along” according to the Premier Will Hodgman Eric Abetz says "nothing" on the matter.

Meanwhile over the Straight looks like tax payers money was Involved in the alleged kickback scheme linked to disgraced former state director Damien Mantach

Victorian Liberals $200k bill for taxpayer cash by Alison Worral

This story is not going away after a week, as some high flying Liberals had hoped some ducking and diving on the Apple Isle. Credit to Michael Kroger for starting cleaning this mess up In a open manner.

Last edited:

South Australia will be bankrupt by 2020 anyway.

Royal Commissions left right & centre, Police investigations over a few $hundred in cab fares, but they dont want to know about $millions stolen within their own party!! Why wouldnt you want an investigation & charges laid.?? What are they hiding? Is it the old private school thing? Chaps dont rat on chaps, no matter what?

Eric Abetz! What a farce & a fraud he is. Nothing to see:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back