Video Games Board Feedback - Have your say

How is the state of the Video Games board?

• Excellent. I love it.

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • I have a suggestion to make it better.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Worse than Duke Nukem Forever.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen much board manipulation by any mods here, it's not like the Reddit, 4Chan mods and countless other sites of the last few days deleting and throwing banhammers and generally striking from the records any discussion of the Zoe Quinn controversy. I think you mods are doing fine. Keep it up.

i think the board is run well by the mods.

from a general viewing/navigation perspective, it would be good if it were possible split the more general gaming discussion threads from the specific game threads. however i think the only way to do this would be with subforums which i don't like as they tend to hinder discussion in those threads as they are obscured a further level down.

Agree that this board has a lot of over moderating.

For the most part I enjoy it and most of the mods are OK. One has a bit of a power trip though.

moderation should follow the mantra less is best

unless someone is threatening to kill someone etc - or posting pr0n then there really isn't any need to censor anyone

the site censors swearing automatically

why delete anything else?

it should be only be for very severe stuff where a mod needs to be involved

no need to take the interwebz so srs

#lessmoderation

conan.gif

moderation should follow the mantra less is best

unless someone is threatening to kill someone etc - or posting pr0n then there really isn't any need to censor anyone

the site censors swearing automatically

why delete anything else?

it should be only be for very severe stuff where a mod needs to be involved

no need to take the interwebz so srs

#lessmoderation

conan.gif

I reported your post for making too much sense

Don't come here too often, but if you can't have a bit of friendly banter, what's the point in even posting?

Most of us I assume are adults and can handle a bit of fun. If things are going to be deleted because of one person's judgment (or lack of), then that is wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which IGN review did you lift that quote from? :p

0e0.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back