FTA-TV Vikings

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just about to start episode 5. I think I watched the first 4 episodes over about 2 or 3 days which always gets me into a show.

It reminds me of Game of Thrones but it's nowhere near as complex, which I guess some people would prefer. Either way, however, it's worth watching.

They skip through time so quickly. Certainly aint like Lost where they'll stretch it out for a 25 episode season!
Leaves me wanting more. I should've just waited for the season to finish and watched it all in a day.

Just caught up with the last few episodes. Starting to get really good, loved the fight scene at the end of the last ep. I'll expect some more kick arse battles and conquers from now on.

That's one hell of an final episode. I won't post any spoilers

I felt the final ep was more like a first ep of the next season? really started a whole new story imo, also me not knowing there were only 9 eps didnt help me out.....

I felt the final ep was more like a first ep of the next season? really started a whole new story imo, also me not knowing there were only 9 eps didnt help me out.....
Yeah, didn't feel like the end to a season to me either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd read about the character the lead is based on a few years back so unfortunately I know what eventually transpires.

Still a good show though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back