FTA-TV Vikings

Remove this Banner Ad

That was awesome. It's so good to have this back on.

Lol @ Floki saying the Helga is too good to him and complaining that he is not miserable. He is my favourite character from any show that I'm watching at the moment.

I can see Bjorn's missus being killed before she has the baby.

I can't wait for them to attack Paris.

Big big fan of Floki too. Just love the maniacal trickster feel about him. His presence is always so ominous too, especially for someone who is kind of the comedic stooge.

Holy smokes. I'm a bit confused though. Ecbert made out that he was happy with what happened, yet he said they have caught out the nobles who questioned his rule with the arrest of the ones who joined the attack. Is he happy that Aethelwulf killed the Northmen or is he putting it on in front of him because Aethelwulf looked like he was shitting himself before Ecbert started laughing and praising him so there is no way he would have told him to attack?

Looking at the episode guide it's 2 weeks until they attack Paris. I can't wait to see how they portray medieval France.

Alexander Ludwig is huge.

188cm according to Google.

Holy smokes. I'm a bit confused though. Ecbert made out that he was happy with what happened, yet he said they have caught out the nobles who questioned his rule with the arrest of the ones who joined the attack. Is he happy that Aethelwulf killed the Northmen or is he putting it on in front of him because Aethelwulf looked like he was shitting himself before Ecbert started laughing and praising him so there is no way he would have told him to attack?

From what I understood of this episode Ecbert never wanted the Northmen in England; he was just playing nice with Ragnor and Lagertha to so that the Northmen wouldn't kill Ecbert and take his lands. He 'caught out' the Lords that disobeyed him, because he made them believe that the Notrhmen were good. Ecbert is happy that Aethelwulf was able to him a reason to punish the 'traitors' for their crimes.

Looking at the episode guide it's 2 weeks until they attack Paris. I can't wait to see how they portray medieval France.

From what I understand of the episode list, they'll leave for Paris in two episode, and reach there in 'At The Gates!', which is where they'll try to enter Paris.

Ah crap, I was over there this time last year! That would be awesome.

Going back a few weeks, who was the chick Ziggy saw while she was drowning?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, friggen epic episode. Speechless.
Anyone notice Floki walking on water when he got off the boat? Rollo standing over Paris? So much symbology that ep (and in most eps). Love this show.

Like father, like son.

Yeah, that surprised me because Bjorn was so against it when his father cheated. He's always been close to Lagatha and seemed to be doting to Porun.

That scene with Floki getting off the boat, walking through the village and killing Athelstan was really well done.

What a great show. Watched all 20 episodes in the last couple of weeks.

The guy that plays Ragnar has great charisma. My wife loves him.

That Blood Eagle thing was just brutal. Jeepers
Just found this thread and going through old s**t.If you didnt know,guy that plays ragnor is awesome in a movie called "baytown outlaws".Its tarratino esque with big cast(including billy bob thorton and eva longaria),i believe it's one of his first movies.His character reminds me of brad pitts stoner in true romance.Your wife will enjoy him and you will enjoy everything else-avoid his first movie with teresa palmer.Aussie flick about a kidnapping,absolute s**t except for couple minutes where teresa palmer gets naked

That was awesome. It's so good to have this back on.

Lol @ Floki saying the Helga is too good to him and complaining that he is not miserable. He is my favourite character from any show that I'm watching at the moment.

I can see Bjorn's missus being killed before she has the baby.

I can't wait for them to attack Paris.
Might be wrong,but weren't there proficies about his son in previous season?????One that would be a king or something(or was that in reference to one of ragnors sons)

Might be wrong,but weren't there proficies about his son in previous season?????One that would be a king or something(or was that in reference to one of ragnors sons)

I believe that was in reference to Bjorn. Bjorn Ironside did become King of Sweden.

But there was also a prophecy for the son with the deformed pupil. He'll also become King.

I believe that was in reference to Bjorn. Bjorn Ironside did become King of Sweden.

But there was also a prophecy for the son with the deformed pupil. He'll also become King.
Thanks for that,wasnt quite sure.Havnt watched latest episode coz was recordin survivor instead and watchin footy show(lifes tough),so will be watchin repeat tonight on sbs2.Unfortunately for me,first time ive been on this thread and forgot i was behind so read couple things I shouldnt hav but no biggy.Wont be as careless next time.Im guessin you also enjoyed baytown outlaws.When I first saw vikings,i couldnt believe he was the same guy

Im guessin you also enjoyed baytown outlaws.When I first saw vikings,i couldnt believe he was the same guy

Nope, never heard of it. Just appreciated the heads-up. I'll keep an eye out for it.

Crazy to think Fimmel really only got this role because he was noticed on an underwear billboard. He does a good job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back