Society/Culture Violence in Society; Who is to blame?

Remove this Banner Ad

BwytfTsCMAAzOJG.jpg

Oh. My. God. Michelle Bachman has been possesed by Satan as well. Crafty bugger, he's got both sides of US politics under his command. We're doomed I tells ya, doomed.

I actually am a pagan, and it cheapens our religion to refer to it him as "Satan". I'm being oppressed.

You people are all queer.

http://nypost.com/2014/09/06/inside-the-murder-of-phil-hartman/

This bitch put him threw hell and eventually blew his brains out. The family sued a pharmaceutical company for wrongful death.They settled out of court. She had drug and alcohol problems. Two real stories in this, if you don't see them you are queer.

Who prescribed her the Zoloft? All other drugs needed to ceased before commencing Zoloft. She had known drug and alcohol issues.If the drug company didn't label the drugs correctly, then yes they have some responsibility. But the real responsibility is the doctor prescribing her these drugs. Its against the law for him to prescribe someone medications if he has not properly considered the pros and cons of introducing that medication. Ignorance is not a defense, in the real world.

Second story is that people are trying to attribute mental ilnness as a factor in male violence against women. Guess what they prescribe them? The drugs blamed for DV.

As predicted, mens rights boys are rushing to the defense of the NFL linebacker who knocked his fiance out.
I gave up when I read 'You can't force someone else to take that risk. Over the top violent would be following up with more punches when she was down. It isn't the lion's fault that they're a lion, it's the zebra's fault for poking the lion when it's just a zebra. You can say he hit her too hard, but I'm assuming you've never boxed. Reactionary punches are fast and fast punches are hard.'

I gave up when I read 'You can't force someone else to take that risk. Over the top violent would be following up with more punches when she was down. It isn't the lion's fault that they're a lion, it's the zebra's fault for poking the lion when it's just a zebra. You can say he hit her too hard, but I'm assuming you've never boxed. Reactionary punches are fast and fast punches are hard.'

wow, just unbelievable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It says a lot when a man who murders his wife and three children is eulogised thus:
'You couldn't get a better bloke. The most gentle, considerate bloke ... a pillar of society'

hmm, violence against women if they have cheated is reasonable in the resident, Chief Misogynists view

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...-kills-girlfriend.990083/page-3#post-27215245

If he found out that she cheated on him, and he did what he did because of it, I don't feel sorry for her, for she reaped what she sowed. Because it's not acceptable to kill someone, even if she cheated on him, he, too, will pay a price for his actions.

I never said it was warranted or deserved, just that I didn't feel sorry for her if she initiated such a wrong against him.

Edit: In a way, she did bring it upon herself.

You know, at that point it doesn't matter.
He has already stated that a man being wronged by being cheated on is superior to a woman's life. And you are defending this?
I don't follow tesseract around these boards so I have no idea what he says in 90% of his posts - I am only reading the quote you posted and that quite clearly does not say what you claim it says. Read it again.

I don't follow tesseract around these boards so I have no idea what he says in 90% of his posts - I am only reading the quote you posted and that quite clearly does not say what you claim it says. Read it again.

"She reaped what she sowed".

And I found that post, in the Oscar Pistorius thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back