Society/Culture Violence in Society; Who is to blame?

Remove this Banner Ad

Homosexuals still have functioning balls.

And they love it too.

CO736548.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You notice how you say something, one of them responds and they taking turns in liking eachothers posts? It's quite sad, but at the same time amusing.
Oh s**t, motty liked this post!
The kid understands NOTHING!
Only a day off for RiseUp?

But a permaban for slicedndiced??????

My head hurts.
One of your old account has a permaban...

Notice you never got around to admitting you were wrong about the site.
You didn't admit that you literally read the word "radical feminist", and posted it up, saying it was a disgusting site, and worse than anything ever! (No s**t I'm exaggerating, you caught me).

Anyway, I wasted like an hour looking over your old UNIT account.
In ten years, you haven't changed...
And are you the poster that said you used to be a cop, but you've retired now?

This rubbed me the wrong way.

I have never seen this video before. I had no idea that that site existed. I had no idea about any of that, until you advertised it.

How did you find it?

Anyway, I'll be busy for a while, I need to go and click like on every post Bushie has made since I've been away, and I need to like a whole heap of other posts!
To be safe, I'm going to put mottrain on ignore. Because laughing is painful right now.

I note that the MRA jihadi bastards have set up a fake white ribbon website and fake white ribbon facebook page.

http://wehuntedthemammoth.com/2014/...national-anti-violence-campaign-of-that-name/

What a bunch of low life women hating scum.
come on mottrain, RisingPhoenix , tesseract condemn this. come on it shouldn't be too hard to condem an organisation that attempts to divert money raised for stopping violence against women to a phony website, come on, guys? guys?

******* tumbleweeds.

I hope they sue the bastards.
Lovely comments on that hate website too.
I hope they sue the bastards out of existence.

This was a pretty special quote:
If I had the power and I could, I would arrest every single white feather wielding coward, strip them of all their female clothing, put them in army greens and send them directly to the front line to have their heads blown apart by high powered bullets or shrapnel. Or they can watch as their female friends get their bodies blown into many parts by a bomb of some sort.
That is the only way to treat the lowest form of scum on this planet. You have to make them actually experience the hell they are shaming men into.
They are nothing but murderers and the most vial and foul thing to walk on 2 legs.
Knowing this white ribbon campaign is nothing but an extension of the white feather campaign, we must show them our indignation, our hatred and our anger. We must do all we can to beat them down, even if we have to get into their filthy nest to do so. And having this website is hopefully going to achieve that end.

If I had the power and I could, I would arrest every single white feather wielding coward, strip them of all their female clothing, put them in army greens and send them directly to the front line to have their heads blown apart by high powered bullets or shrapnel. Or they can watch as their female friends get their bodies blown into many parts by a bomb of some sort.
That is the only way to treat the lowest form of scum on this planet. You have to make them actually experience the hell they are shaming men into.
They are nothing but murderers and the most vial and foul thing to walk on 2 legs.
Knowing this white ribbon campaign is nothing but an extension of the white feather campaign, we must show them our indignation, our hatred and our anger. We must do all we can to beat them down, even if we have to get into their filthy nest to do so. And having this website is hopefully going to achieve that end.

Tess really lets his hair down on that site.

If you click on the link to the original quote, that was apparently from an australian who complained that his buddy was jailed for punching a woman in the face.

https://manboobz.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/wrcomshreecklong.png

I have never seen this video before. I had no idea that that site existed. I had no idea about any of that, until you advertised it.
How did you find it?

APBETme.jpg

Rocked up on my facebook feed. 9.6 mil views, 334k shares. Pretty sure FCKH8 is a T-Shirt seller that makes viral videos about anti-sexism, anti-racism and LGBT equality. And they've clearly done a good job getting this one viral.

If you click on the link to the original quote, that was apparently from an australian who complained that his buddy was jailed for punching a woman in the face.

https://manboobz.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/wrcomshreecklong.png
You read that... And you laugh because it's so over the top and satirical.
But then you hesitate... and think, it might be real...

Dammit. Poe's law needs to be introduced as a law, with actual consequences.
If you are doing a parody, you need to let people know!

Otherwise, the punishment will be, that people think you actually hold those views!

When extremism and stupidity is so prevalent, we need something to let us know if it's a joke, or if it's serious!

Someone has a touch of an Oedipal complex methinks.

APBETme.jpg

Rocked up on my facebook feed. 9.6 mil views, 334k shares. Pretty sure FCKH8 is a T-Shirt seller that makes viral videos about anti-sexism, anti-racism and LGBT equality. And they've clearly done a good job getting this one viral.
Wow.
I'll take your word for it with the edited picture.
You should let them know that you introduced it to BigFooty! They might give you something? Other than wrong rubs.

Anyway, why did you watch it, and then share it with bigfooty?
Did you un-friend, or talk to, the person who caused it to appear before you?
I think you actually work for them!

Wow.
I'll take your word for it with the edited picture.
You should let them know that you introduced it to BigFooty! They might give you something? Other than wrong rubs.

Anyway, why did you watch it, and then share it with bigfooty?
Did you un-friend, or talk to, the person who caused it to appear before you?
I think you actually work for them!
Sorry for the inconvenience of actually attempting some discussion in this thread.

And yes, I do work for them. They pay me mad dosh to share their viral videos with 10 nutcases on the SRP board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back