Society/Culture Violence in Society; Who is to blame?

Remove this Banner Ad

High Prevalence of Sexual Victimization Detected Among Men; Similar to Prevalence Found Among Women in Many Cases

http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.e...o-prevalence-found-among-women-in-many-cases/

A new study that analyzes a range of large-scale federal agency surveys finds that men experience a high prevalence of sexual victimization, in many circumstances similar to the prevalence found among women. The study, entitled, “The Sexual Victimization of Men in America: New Data Challenge Old Assumptions,” is co-authored by Lara Stemple, Health and Human Rights Law Project, UCLA, and Ilan H. Meyer, Williams Institute, UCLA School of Law.
In one of the studies included in the analysis, the CDC found that an estimated 1.3 million women experienced nonconsensual sex, or rape, in the previous year. Notably, nearly the same number of men also reported nonconsensual sex. In comparison to the large number of women who were raped, nearly 1.3 million men were “made to penetrate” someone else. Despite the use of these two different categories, the CDC data reveal that both women and men experienced nonconsensual sex in alarming numbers.

The study also included the 2012 National Crime Victimization Survey, which found that 38% of all rape and sexual assault incidents were committed against males, an increase over past years that challenges the common belief that males are rarely victims of this crime.

“These findings are striking, yet misconceptions about male victimization persist. We identified reasons for this, which include the over-reliance on traditional gender stereotypes, outdated and inconsistent definitions used by some federal agencies, and methodological sampling biases.

http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.e...n-america-new-data-challenge-old-assumptions/

^^^^^

trying-to-remember.gif

Is posting constant rubbish links a violation of the terms of BF service? Chief

Whaaa! He keeps bringing information to the debate which I can't argue with using reason!

Why can't he be forced to use lies and personal attacks like I do?

Whaaa! He keeps bringing information to the debate which I can't argue with using reason!

Why can't he be forced to use lies and personal attacks like I do?
He uses the phrase utensil carousel, and mangina as a political term. He supports an organisation whose leader says male jurors shouldnt convict men of rape when they are guilty.

You are on his side.

Let that sink in.

He uses the phrase utensil carousel, and mangina as a political term. He supports an organisation whose leader says male jurors shouldnt convict men of rape when they are guilty.

You are on his side.

Let that sink in.

They are telsor's "standards".

He is under the misapprehension that he is better than most of us.

First they came for the male feminists, and no one spoke out—because no one likes them, not even the female feminists.

Dearest faithful reader, I’m a man who finds something to dislike about nearly everything and everyone, yet even I find male feminists to be especially grating—they’re perched wayyyy up near the top of my “Don’t Like ’Em” list. The very term “male feminist” seems as masochistically counterintuitive as “black Klansman,” “Jewish Nazi,” or “white Democrat.” Sure, one expects women to be feminists, just as one should expect all living organisms to be motivated by self-interest, but there’s something downright gender-traitorous about male feminism. Self-loathing is not an attractive trait in any of God’s creatures, and these dweebs are the Benedict Arnolds of the Invisible Biological Brotherhood.

It only took me a cursory perusal of Google Images to get the strong suspicion that most males get into feminism for the same reason that females do: because they are failures at embodying their gender’s most attractive traits. In other words, females become feminists because they’re failures as women, while men do it because they’re failures as men.

The white knight gallops in quickly and wants you to look at his shiny white horse, because if you took a long hard look at him, you’d never agree to get on that horse and go galloping into the sunset with him.

“The very term “male feminist” seems as masochistically counterintuitive as “black Klansman,” “Jewish Nazi,” or “white Democrat.””

I'm so proud of writing badly, I feel obliged to repeat my more execrable examples.

Seriously—have you seen many of these self-proclaimed male feminists? When I see all these sullen dorks standing like political prisoners holding their “I NEED FEMINISM BECAUSE…” signs, I wish that one of them could be honest and say they need feminism because they’re not naturally attractive to women.

I therefore posit that in at least some cases, male feminism is a mating strategy for men who aren’t getting laid on the virtues of being men alone. So they switch gears and attempt to get laid on the merits of proclaiming to be feminist “allies.” The “allies” thing is all lies. It is a sneaky way of trying to appeal to women by loudly proclaiming that you hate the type of guy who normally appeals to women. I believe the most reasonable explanation for the very existence of the modern “male feminist” is rooted in evolutionary biology: Calling oneself a male feminist is a deceptive and despicable little shame-dance, a pathetic self-puffing mating ritual that beta male lizards do to garner even a scrap of female attention.

It’s like going to some pro-marijuana rally because you know someone there is going to have weed. If you hang around enough girl feminists long enough and claim to be a feminist, sooner or later one of them will * you…maybe…right?

I theorize that these genetic-lotto losers—who tend to be either too fat or too skinny yet are invariably too unhandsome—obviously aren’t going to sow much seed being the uninspiring specimens of near-manhood that they are, so they appeal to feminine wiles in a sort of Hail Mary pass.

But their untrained and unskilled minds don’t grasp that you don’t have to be a male feminist to get laid; in fact, all the available evidence suggests it’s an impediment. I would go so far as to pay top dollar for verified scientific evidence of a woman lubricating to the sound of a man saying, “I’m a feminist.”

For all that they claim to be women’s natural allies, these schmucks don’t have the first clue about female psychology, or they wouldn’t need to turn to feminism as a sort of invisible date-rape drug. To these self-centered bitter little men bouncing around in their baby bubbles, it’s not really about empathizing with women at all, because they obviously don’t understand how women operate; it’s about scoring with women. It is in this sense that male feminists are more misogynistic than, well, you know, the misogynists. Failing desperately in the categories of natural charm and sex appeal, male feminists seek to gain access to women’s bodies via deception.

Male feminists are therefore, by my own tortured logic, the biggest enemy that modern women currently face. They excuse and thereby enable the worst excesses of female feminist behavior while symbolically cuckolding their own entire gender on the outside chance that one of these girls will sooner or later consent to giving him oral.

This clown even admits that his logic is non-existent.

Please explain how the use of reason would be in any way beneficial in addressing this drivel.

Last edited:
First they came for the male feminists, and no one spoke out—because no one likes them, not even the female feminists.

Dearest faithful reader, I’m a man who finds something to dislike about nearly everything and everyone, yet even I find male feminists to be especially grating—they’re perched wayyyy up near the top of my “Don’t Like ’Em” list. The very term “male feminist” seems as masochistically counterintuitive as “black Klansman,” “Jewish Nazi,” or “white Democrat.” Sure, one expects women to be feminists, just as one should expect all living organisms to be motivated by self-interest, but there’s something downright gender-traitorous about male feminism. Self-loathing is not an attractive trait in any of God’s creatures, and these dweebs are the Benedict Arnolds of the Invisible Biological Brotherhood.

It only took me a cursory perusal of Google Images to get the strong suspicion that most males get into feminism for the same reason that females do: because they are failures at embodying their gender’s most attractive traits. In other words, females become feminists because they’re failures as women, while men do it because they’re failures as men.

The white knight gallops in quickly and wants you to look at his shiny white horse, because if you took a long hard look at him, you’d never agree to get on that horse and go galloping into the sunset with him.

“The very term “male feminist” seems as masochistically counterintuitive as “black Klansman,” “Jewish Nazi,” or “white Democrat.””

I'm so proud of writing badly, I feel obliged to repeat my more execrable examples.

Seriously—have you seen many of these self-proclaimed male feminists? When I see all these sullen dorks standing like political prisoners holding their “I NEED FEMINISM BECAUSE…” signs, I wish that one of them could be honest and say they need feminism because they’re not naturally attractive to women.

I therefore posit that in at least some cases, male feminism is a mating strategy for men who aren’t getting laid on the virtues of being men alone. So they switch gears and attempt to get laid on the merits of proclaiming to be feminist “allies.” The “allies” thing is all lies. It is a sneaky way of trying to appeal to women by loudly proclaiming that you hate the type of guy who normally appeals to women. I believe the most reasonable explanation for the very existence of the modern “male feminist” is rooted in evolutionary biology: Calling oneself a male feminist is a deceptive and despicable little shame-dance, a pathetic self-puffing mating ritual that beta male lizards do to garner even a scrap of female attention.

It’s like going to some pro-marijuana rally because you know someone there is going to have weed. If you hang around enough girl feminists long enough and claim to be a feminist, sooner or later one of them will **** you…maybe…right?

I theorize that these genetic-lotto losers—who tend to be either too fat or too skinny yet are invariably too unhandsome—obviously aren’t going to sow much seed being the uninspiring specimens of near-manhood that they are, so they appeal to feminine wiles in a sort of Hail Mary pass.

But their untrained and unskilled minds don’t grasp that you don’t have to be a male feminist to get laid; in fact, all the available evidence suggests it’s an impediment. I would go so far as to pay top dollar for verified scientific evidence of a woman lubricating to the sound of a man saying, “I’m a feminist.”

For all that they claim to be women’s natural allies, these schmucks don’t have the first clue about female psychology, or they wouldn’t need to turn to feminism as a sort of invisible date-rape drug. To these self-centered bitter little men bouncing around in their baby bubbles, it’s not really about empathizing with women at all, because they obviously don’t understand how women operate; it’s about scoring with women. It is in this sense that male feminists are more misogynistic than, well, you know, the misogynists. Failing desperately in the categories of natural charm and sex appeal, male feminists seek to gain access to women’s bodies via deception.

Male feminists are therefore, by my own tortured logic, the biggest enemy that modern women currently face. They excuse and thereby enable the worst excesses of female feminist behavior while symbolically cuckolding their own entire gender on the outside chance that one of these girls will sooner or later consent to giving him oral.

This clown even admits that his logic is non-existent.

Please explain how the use of reason would be in any way beneficial in addressing this drivel.

Not my or Telsor's job to justify the words of others.

Or would you like to answer for the totality of the views in feminism?

I could start berating you with some of things Sid has said in this very thread if you like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not my or Telsor's job to justify the words of others.

Or would you like to answer for the totality of the views in feminism?

I could start berating you with some of things Sid has said in this very thread if you like.
I have just proved that these so-called evidentiary references which are quoted by Tesseract on this and other threads are totally worthless. This is exactly what I set out to do, and you have provided no argument to the contrary.

In fact, if you want to quote a buffoon in an attempt to bolster an argument, you are indeed, endorsing that person's viewpoint, and thus reflective of your own inadequacies.

I have just proved that these so-called evidentiary references which are quoted by Tesseract on this and other threads are totally worthless. This is exactly what I set out to do, and you have provided no argument to the contrary.

In fact, if you want to quote a buffoon in an attempt to bolster an argument, you are indeed, endorsing that person's viewpoint, and thus reflective of your own inadequacies.

You haven't proven anything. You pass comment in quoting one post of mine that quoted Jim Goad's own observations as to male feminists and thus somehow equates in your mind that you've proved everything I've said "on this and other threads" as totally worthless. Skilts, ol' boy, what makes your post even funnier than the content itself is that you're actually being serious. At least you're good for laugh.

Actually you criticized one. He actually posted two. You now claim that since you discredited one article (which was more an opinion piece then anything) you have discredited all sources. Talk about disingenuous.

I actually thought the second article was quite weak and suspected it would be targeted.

Needless to say you lived up to expectations.

Because nothing else works.

The current 'response' of attacking the messenger just makes people defensive and when that happens, they entrench their positions.

The way to change minds is to convince them of the validity of your argument, and that requires reason.

Actually you criticized one. He actually posted two. You now claim that since you discredited one article (which was more an opinion piece then anything) you have discredited all sources. Talk about disingenuous.

I actually thought the second article was quite weak and suspected it would be targeted.

Needless to say you lived up to expectations.

The second article was simply put forward to display an outsider's observation of the kind of people arguing against our views. I knew it would be targeted too. The mangina's target it because it hits a little too close to home for them.

You are on his side.

That is where you're so very wrong.

You seem to view this as an all or nothing argument, there is middle ground.

For example, I'm sure there are some on 'your side' who don't think single mothers are incapable of making their own decisions and are thus open to be judged on those decisions they make.

Because nothing else works.

The current 'response' of attacking the messenger just makes people defensive and when that happens, they entrench their positions.

The way to change minds is to convince them of the validity of your argument, and that requires reason.
If someone sits next to you on a train and starts talking about manginas and utensil carousels, you don't read them a 6000 word treatise on gender equality.

You call them a crazy person and find somewhere else to sit.

For example, I'm sure there are some on 'your side' who don't think single mothers are incapable of making their own decisions and are thus open to be judged on those decisions they make.

What part of me saying on many occasions mothers leaving a relationship was the right choice did you not understand?

Or are you lying?

Should I resume a week long sook about lying?

I wont because Im not an emotional hysteric.

What a noble cause.

I wouldn't give him the spit off my tongue.

One thing I am noticing is, that the major proponents of this whacko, women loathing shyte...Tess, Menzel, telsor and to a certain extent, Max, all have an extremely high opinion of themselves.

They are patronising, pious and arrogant in the extreme.

Now, why is that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back