Games Virtual Sport EPL Fantasy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone across the extent of Nasri's injury?

Will he play this weekend?

I need to know before I jump on him?

Any other Must Haves this weekend?

Did you pick him up? I jumped on Nasri, even though he was named on the bench. Next I'll be picking up Nani and either Mata, Toure or VDV in the mids.

Rooney to Suarez could be a good money-making trade in 1-2 weeks. Rooney could go past 15m and Suarez could go as low as 7m.

Did you pick him up? I jumped on Nasri, even though he was named on the bench. Next I'll be picking up Nani and either Mata, Toure or VDV in the mids.

Rooney to Suarez could be a good money-making trade in 1-2 weeks. Rooney could go past 15m and Suarez could go as low as 7m.

Yes I jumped on Nasri - Rolled the dice he was going to play, worked out well.

I need a replacement for Cleverley this week.
Thinking of bringing in Kieren Gibbs to create some funds & upgrading the injured Cleverley to Silva. Also tempted to run with one of your options of Mata or Toure.

Who do think is the best move to replace Cleverley?

Yes I jumped on Nasri - Rolled the dice he was going to play, worked out well.

I need a replacement for Cleverley this week.
Thinking of bringing in Kieren Gibbs to create some funds & upgrading the injured Cleverley to Silva. Also tempted to run with one of your options of Mata or Toure.

Who do think is the best move to replace Cleverley?

Well, Cleverley is a mid and Silva's a forward this year, so you can't do that trade. Chelsea plays Man U next week, so I'd lean towards getting Toure in first.

Well, Cleverley is a mid and Silva's a forward this year, so you can't do that trade. Chelsea plays Man U next week, so I'd lean towards getting Toure in first.

Whoops thought Silva was a Mid

Looks like done deal - Toure in for Cleverley.

Hope Cleverley is back @ some point was enjoying having him in my squad.

Whoops thought Silva was a Mid

Looks like done deal - Toure in for Cleverley.

Hope Cleverley is back @ some point was enjoying having him in my squad.

Van Persie Versus Torres?

Who is better value in this game?

Can't help thinking Torres is so cheap @ the minute & about to explode.

Thoughts?

Out of those two I'd rather go RVP.

This week I'm thinking about Rooney to Adebayor, then trade back to Rooney in 2-3 weeks when Adebayor's worth 9-10m and Roo slides back to 13m. Then I'll use the spare cash for final upgrades in midfield and defence.

This week I'm thinking about Rooney to Adebayor, then trade back to Rooney in 2-3 weeks when Adebayor's worth 9-10m and Roo slides back to 13m. Then I'll use the spare cash for final upgrades in midfield and defence.

I considered it but Rooney has great set fixtures coming up so think lose to many points.

Was thinking this...

I considered it but Rooney has great set fixtures coming up so think lose to many points.

But then I saw this.
Have got some holes that need plugging in defence & midfield though.
Tough league with one win separating top 10 teams!
Also, is there really a "frozen team"?

Was thinking this...

But then I saw this.
Have got some holes that need plugging in defence & midfield though.
Tough league with one win separating top 10 teams!
Also, is there really a "frozen team"?

Rooney & Torres

These 2 strikers have hurt me in round 6 & I have chalked up loss No. 1

Is it time to move Rooney on & make some big$$$
Who should I consider as a replacement?

& what about Torres? Will he go for 3 weeks?
He looked like he was finally getting it together.

Im going to take a big fall down the rankings this week. Was 300th odd but only on 98 so far. No Rooney & Bent has killed me....

Think there is international break after next one, so Rooney could miss only 1 week... But having said that i will be looking at Drogba & Saurez who should both about 6-7mil (hope they dont go up to much after decent scores) I wanted to bring them in soon anyway but might do it this week...

Im going to take a big fall down the rankings this week. Was 300th odd but only on 98 so far. No Rooney & Bent has killed me....

Think there is international break after next one, so Rooney could miss only 1 week... But having said that i will be looking at Drogba & Saurez who should both about 6-7mil (hope they dont go up to much after decent scores) I wanted to bring them in soon anyway but might do it this week...

Think I'll go Rooney > Suarez. Surely Rooney can't score big coming back from injury?

Also, I'll do Lampard > VDV this week. Lamps doesn't look like being a top five mid this season.

Having Koscielny has annoyed me - getting -12 last week on field and now 16 this week on the bench.

Think I'll go Rooney > Suarez. Surely Rooney can't score big coming back from injury?

Also, I'll do Lampard > VDV this week. Lamps doesn't look like being a top five mid this season.

Having Koscielny has annoyed me - getting -12 last week on field and now 16 this week on the bench.

How does Saurez V Van Persie stack up.

VP is two million more expensive however is he worth it?

How does Saurez V Van Persie stack up.

VP is two million more expensive however is he worth it?

Good question. RVP is more proven in EPL, though Suarez is also in reasonable form and playing for a top side. If you had just one Arsenal player in your side it would have to be RVP. Liverpool plays Man U on the 15th whereas Arsenal seems to have an easier draw, so maybe RVP is the better short-term option.

I'd also look at Adebayor, even after the price increase. I'm annoyed that I didn't pick him up last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went Rooney to RVP. Form is better then Saurez and is a proven points scorer (if he can stay on the park!!!)

Also bringing in VDV i think this week, Spurs fixture looks awesome... Gotta love freeing up $10mil from Rooney though. Means im able to upgrade everywhere else over coming weeks and then go Abedayor to Rooney when he comes back...

Need to get rid of that hack N'Gog, what a horrible idea it was starting with him... Pretty happy i got rid of Dunne last week aswell as he scored -4 or somehting this week, thats 2nd time ive managed to cash in on someone before scoring negative... The other was G.Cahill after Round 2, dont think he has actually scored a point since opening round!!

Well RVP was a little dissapointing last weekend.
Rooney looked so dangerous all game V Norwich. He so should of scored with that header.

So the game plan is to get Rooney back in in about 3 - 4 Weeks when his price drops.
Is that correct? And any updates on Aguaro? Will he miss any EPL game time.

On a positive VDV has hit some ripping form & Nasri was awesome.

What moves are we contemplating after the International Break?

Yep regretting getting VP over Saurez. But illl back him over the long haul. Ill be waiting for Adebayor to hit Rooneys price and then straight swap him. Rooney just doesnt look like scoring under 10, so big price drop could be way off....

Stoked with bringing in VDV though. This week Nasri or Lampard will be coming in, more then likely Nasri as he is more consistent this year...

That might be all for this week. Unless i upgrade one my back bench players.

Starting 11 should look like:

De Gea
R.Taylor, Kompany
Nani, A.Young, VDV, Arteta, Nasri
Bent, RVP, Adebayor

Yep regretting getting VP over Saurez. But illl back him over the long haul. Ill be waiting for Adebayor to hit Rooneys price and then straight swap him. Rooney just doesnt look like scoring under 10, so big price drop could be way off....

Stoked with bringing in VDV though. This week Nasri or Lampard will be coming in, more then likely Nasri as he is more consistent this year...

That might be all for this week. Unless i upgrade one my back bench players.

Starting 11 should look like:

De Gea
R.Taylor, Kompany
Nani, A.Young, VDV, Arteta, Nasri
Bent, RVP, Adebayor

How did we go this week lads?

Thinking about bringing in Gerrard this week.

Thoughts on this move please?

My mids would then read :

Nani - Nasri - VDV - Y. Toure - Gerrard

How did we go this week lads?

Thinking about bringing in Gerrard this week.

Thoughts on this move please?

My mids would then read :

Nani - Nasri - VDV - Y. Toure - Gerrard

Kind of similar to mine. I've got: Nani, Nasri, Young, VDV, Lampard. Yours looks good. IDK if Gerrard is top shelf, but perhaps he will be this year.

Nasri, Aguero and Dzeko being out sucked a bit this week. Man City's depth means you can't be sure who'll they play. Think I'll stick with Aguero and maybe ditch Dzeko.

Coming 95th overall. Tight leaderboard.

Bringing in Lampard this week i think. Time to move Arteta along.

Midfield will then be: Nani, A.Young, VDV, Lamps, Nasri

Will be downgrading someone in backline to free up some cash. Might get on Gary Cahill as he is cheap as chips and good fixtures coming up where he shouldnt concede many goals and should rise in value again (at 2.6M is worth gamble)

Starting 11 is set after this week, brought in Lescott last week. Will just need to find way to get Roooneeyyyyyyyy in at some stage again.

Really hate this year that bench dont score half points. Reckon it added something extra to the whole comp last year. Now we can just have spuds sitting there & not overly worry bout it....

:mad::mad::mad: Why oh why did i take the Captaincy off VDV on put it on Lampard. cost myself 52 points and quite possibly massive rise up ranks as everyone has scored very average this year. Still managed 102 which looks enough to bring home another win.

-6 to De Gea, wonder if its time to cash him in now. Hopefully doesnt fall too much. Or do you think we keep him for year as he is first choice for Utd? Other keeper is Given, so suppose i upgrade him and keep De Gea/

:mad::mad::mad: Why oh why did i take the Captaincy off VDV on put it on Lampard. cost myself 52 points and quite possibly massive rise up ranks as everyone has scored very average this year. Still managed 102 which looks enough to bring home another win.

-6 to De Gea, wonder if its time to cash him in now. Hopefully doesnt fall too much. Or do you think we keep him for year as he is first choice for Utd? Other keeper is Given, so suppose i upgrade him and keep De Gea/

I would probably keep De Gea and trade Given - maybe to Lindegaard if you're worried about De Gea keeping his place.

You only scored 102, but this is a low-scoring week and you'll probably shoot up the rankings. I got 98 and went into the top 50.

I traded Dzeko out because I was sick of him missing games, then he scores a brace and has an assist.

RVP and VDV made up more than half my score this week. Putting VDV captain for next week. Will also leave him as captain the week after - Tottenham and Everton have two matches each that weekend. I'm tempted to trade in Adebayor for just the one week.

I would probably keep De Gea and trade Given - maybe to Lindegaard if you're worried about De Gea keeping his place.

You only scored 102, but this is a low-scoring week and you'll probably shoot up the rankings. I got 98 and went into the top 50.

I traded Dzeko out because I was sick of him missing games, then he scores a brace and has an assist.

RVP and VDV made up more than half my score this week. Putting VDV captain for next week. Will also leave him as captain the week after - Tottenham and Everton have two matches each that weekend. I'm tempted to trade in Adebayor for just the one week.

Definately a strange week
Scored 125 & charged up the rankings to 102
VDV as Captain my masterstroke this week.

Rooney is a worry, after his awesome start he is falling away.
Samir Nasri is not getting much game time either.
Adebayor for the double game week sounds like a smart game plan.
Probably NO Trades this week i'm thinking.

Tottenham and Everton have two matches each that weekend. I'm tempted to trade in Adebayor for just the one week.

Are you sure? Theres no mention about it in the fixtures and everyone ive spoken to havent heard about it. :confused::confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back