Vladimir Putin - what do you think of him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Simply another player on the 3D chess-board that is the grand illusion of life. I believe he has a role to play in the evolution of the ultimate plans for world war 3.

As someone said before, Putin is ex KGB

That is all.

As someone said before, Putin is ex KGB

That is all.
and was not he ex st petersburg mayor too. lets call it stalingrad shall we.

but i reckon they prolly have the equivalent phrase like the cia, you never really leave the cia. well, you prolly never ever really leave the cheka/kgb/nkvd

and was not he ex st petersburg mayor too. lets call it stalingrad shall we?

St Petersburg was Leningrad - Stalingrad became Volgograd.

but i reckon they prolly have the equivalent phrase like the cia, you never really leave the cia. well, you prolly never ever really leave the cheka/kgb/nkvd

как только внутри не оставить

Once in never out (very loosely translated)

Last edited:
St Petersburg was Leningrad - Stalingrad became Volgograd.

как только внутри не оставить

Once in never out (very loosely translated)
i knew i had it wrong, i double checked via the googles, but for some reason, the first thing i typed was what i did not wish to type, and was checking on google confirming first intuition. but typed out stalingrad... guess i got some tyranny tendencies alliterationz

he's as bent as Stalin, he hasn't murdered nearly as many but his morals and ethics are the same, he kills political opponents or sends them to jail on false charges. He kills journalists who speak against him, he is becoming a dictator but sadly he will get away with it because the Western goverments are too scared to question him and the yanks are just as bad anyway.

The one thing that consoles me is that many of these brutal dictator types end up dead early. Many don't, but the odds are reasonable that if he keeps agitating via localised warfare it will end up with either him hanging by the noose or in court on war crimes. It may be hard to see now, but things can change very quickly over a period of 5 to 10 years. His best chance for survival is withdrawing into the background quietly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly a ruthless master. Makes more sense than nearly any other politician or journalist who get attention though. Gonna get a grilling by the MSM over mh17.
I think he lives by Sun Tzu, which makes him a very dangerous opponent. I think he believes the USA is at war with Russia, China and Iran and is probably right.
He has good timing and likes to mirror the tactics of he US back at them to expose thier hypocrisy when they protest.

Clearly a ruthless master. Makes more sense than nearly any other politician or journalist who get attention though. Gonna get a grilling by the MSM over mh17.
I think he lives by Sun Tzu, which makes him a very dangerous opponent. I think he believes the USA is at war with Russia, China and Iran and is probably right.
He has good timing and likes to mirror the tactics of he US back at them to expose thier hypocrisy when they protest.

See, my real criticism of the Novorossiyan and Russian reaction to the MH-17 shoot-down is that, yes the separatists likely shot it down, but their actions during the aftermath should have been handled a whole lot better. The separatists were getting hammered from the air before they could get their air defences organised, mistakes were bound to happen once the 'AD bubble' popped up to cover the skies over former Eastern Ukraine where civilian aircraft were still being permitted to fly their routes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ukrainian_aircraft_losses_during_the_Ukrainian_crisis

In my opinion the Novorossiyans should have been on the front foot and immediately admitted the mistake instead of trying to hide it. Being a new nation with no experience of statecraft though, it should have been Russia who also stepped up to explain what went so horribly wrong.

Civil airline routes through active warzones where craft have been blown out of the sky previously must be reconsidered. Novorossiya and Russia, as well as Ukraine itself, must impart the lessons of this tragedy to the world so that it may never happen again.

They are already at war. When a country places sanctions on another country it is an act of war. The US did this to Russia. They have also deliberately caused the price of energy to fall knowing it would hurt their economy.

He is kinda a groovy guy...

ecHJ3pv.gif

And a crab... apparently...

kr5m7.gif

Makes an assumption that because McCain fought in 'Nam that he must have civilian blood on his hands and left his mind in the pit of which he was a PoW.

...what a twat.
He's right.

The guy is a war-mongerer and wants to bomb Iran. He even made a joke about it:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back