Player Watch #1: Nick Vlastuin

Will be our Enright type player I reckon. Just a great solid citizen who flies under the radar but rarely lets you down.

I reckon he's the best tackler at our club and thats something we've lacked badly in years gone by.

And he's a ranger. I LOVE rangers.

Will be our Enright type player I reckon. Just a great solid citizen who flies under the radar but rarely lets you down.

I reckon he's the best tackler at our club and thats something we've lacked badly in years gone by.

And he's a ranger. I LOVE rangers.
Someone's a redhead...

Pretty excited that Nick is playing his 50th game this week, those of you who know who has posted this.... this is not a bias opinion. I can't lie actually yeah it is, love this kid! GT Pres :)

I know who you are T. Go Nick.

Haere Ra

Tigerland

Cancelled
Jun 9, 2004
NSW
AFL Club
Richmond
Probably hard to tell on TV, but at the ground you could see the gut running from Vlaus in the 2nd half and particularly the last 1/4 to get to the last line contest over and over again. Whether is was Rance/Buddy or Chaplin/Tippet, he was the man getting us the 2 on 1.

And when we needed a runner to space to clear the ball - guess who. Vlaus.

His game is/will be understated but I bet internally they will have rated him really highly.

He is one of the major reasons we won.

He's very important to our back line. Can see him replacing Chappy as the back line general. The sooner he takes that role the sooner we can get Chappy out of the team. Will take another year or two though

Back