Vlastuin

Ciderhound

Cancelled
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
anyone else genuinely worried? Fumbles game after game, turning speed of an oil tanker and I cannot see this much vaunted leadership everyone talks about. Thought please......

Tigerland

Cancelled
Jun 9, 2004
NSW
AFL Club
Richmond
anyone else genuinely worried? Fumbles game after game, turning speed of an oil tanker and I cannot see this much vaunted leadership everyone talks about. Thought please......

Has looked very ordinary so far in 2015.

A few were talking up his game last week but I thought he was terrible for 2 quarters and OK for 2 last week.

This week - terrible for 4 quarters.

Doesn't look confident.

Maybe the coaches has not instilled any self belief in him at all.

Rolled his ankle in the first quarter and played out the game

So, no I'm not worried

Injured early, really hurt the Tigers defensive unit not being able to put in 100%. Things probably would have been far closer had he played at match fitness.

The Rusty Trombone

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 1, 2007
K Mart Car Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
World Donkey Punch Championships
When's the last time we had a smart small forward? With pace? Skill? Defensive ability?

Not in Hardwicks gameplan.
We have two exceptional All Australian under 18 players on our list Madonna and Lennon.

They should get a run when Steve Morris retires and by the way Newy is going that should be in 2024.
If I were them I'd be putting my hand up for a trade.

partycorolla

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2009
Black Rock
AFL Club
Richmond
Rolled his ankle in the first quarter and played out the game

So, no I'm not worried

Don't bring sensibility into this. We lost and therefore every single player and coach should be sacked. Actually stuff it..... let's close the place down and fold....

Some people need to get out more. I'm pissed about us losing but clearly not hysterically so....

tigerT

Premiership Player
Mar 16, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles

The biggest concern is his turning speed and speed off the mark from a standing start, is pedestrian and gets caught way too often. Really needs to work on his agility and explosive power so he can break away from congestion

Back