Vlastuin

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't bring sensibility into this. We lost and therefore every single player and coach should be sacked. Actually stuff it..... let's close the place down and fold....

Some people need to get out more. I'm pissed about us losing but clearly not hysterically so....

Would probably add several years to all of our lives if they did fold :p

I`d Be a lot more worried about Trent Cotchin`s leadership than Flossy`s at the moment

I reckon we blundered making him captain. He hasn't been as good since then and doesn't seem to do captain stuff when needed (i.e. misses set shots when we really need a goal, misses targets at crucial stages). Deledio may have been the better choice.

Don't bring sensibility into this. We lost and therefore every single player and coach should be sacked. Actually stuff it..... let's close the place down and fold....

Some people need to get out more. I'm pissed about us losing but clearly not hysterically so....
We lost a game and obviously it's the end of the world.
I sometimes wonder if people are serious or just trolling.
If they're serious, yeah...get out more, hug a tree, buy a kitten....do something coz you've lost the plot.

Get an inside bull of a midfielder and play him at half back.

Dimma loves it.

Can't wait to see Corey Ellis debut in the back pocket.
It's called developing the defensive side if their game , nothing wrong at all with it . When he has the tank he'll play midfield and he'll be a better player having played back .

It's called developing the defensive side if their game , nothing wrong at all with it . When he has the tank he'll play midfield and he'll be a better player having played back .

I rarely see it elsewhere used as much as Dimma does it. How about developing his defensive midfield game by giving him a task in the bloody midfield?

We have enough first round talent now that have shown they will make the grade to be formidable.

All we need now is a coach to bring the best out of these guys in their proper positions and get rid of the duds that seem to occupy our best 22.

We lost a game and obviously it's the end of the world.
I sometimes wonder if people are serious or just trolling.
If they're serious, yeah...get out more, hug a tree, buy a kitten....do something coz you've lost the plot.

It is the end of the world.

Have had a s**t weekend thanks to Victory and Richmond losing to two inept teams. I hate that it pisses me off so much, i really wish i didn't care but * me i do every year and every year watching my teams implode kills me a little inside. I'm almost resigned to the fact i'll never see Richmond win a flag.

It is the end of the world.

Have had a s**t weekend thanks to Victory and Richmond losing to two inept teams. I hate that it pisses me off so much, i really wish i didn't care but **** me i do every year and every year watching my teams implode kills me a little inside. I'm almost resigned to the fact i'll never see Richmond win a flag.
Yeah...it was s**t and frustrating watching Richmond out worked, out muscled and out thought by the Dogs.
The 10 metre chip the ball around game plan is as effective now as it was last year.
It pisses me off royally as well but we're only two weeks in so I'm not writing them off just yet. But yesterday I had to turn off my phone to stop myself from telling my mates to * off with their smartarse texts.

I'm going for a surf and a ride on my motorbike today...maybe that will help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit stiff on Vlastuin IMO. At the game yesterday, it looked like just about every one of our players was down on the day.

Rance, McIntosh and Martin were the only real standouts for me.

After struggling most of the game with an injury, I seem to remember him doing a couple of nice things forward of the centre. Hopefully we can find someone to play his role down back, because I think he would be far more effective elsewhere. For some reason I feel more confident with him long term than Conca. Objectively there is no reason. Hopefully by the time they are mid 20s they both will be dominating through the midfield.

If you listen to the coaches, U18 footy is very offensive, no tagging or floods so they have to taught this. In fact I heard that they pretty much have to learn footy all over again.

Still very young. Only 2 years in the system. Are we expecting him to carry the can for the likes of houli, grigg, petterd, morris, all of whom make horrendous turnovers and mistakes? Fix those four than then the rest will sort itself out. Our captains' kicking is also a real concern. No penetration whatsoever and is happy to kick short, sideways, backwards, upwards but not long when it matters.

Surprised not to see him on the injury list. Injured in the north practice match and limped off against Carlton and the dogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I reckon we blundered making him captain. He hasn't been as good since then and doesn't seem to do captain stuff when needed (i.e. misses set shots when we really need a goal, misses targets at crucial stages). Deledio may have been the better choice.

Shoot me down - but I reckon Jack is the best man to be Captain at our club at the minute. Would make others walk tall.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back