Vlastuin

Remove this Banner Ad

It is the end of the world.

Have had a s**t weekend thanks to Victory and Richmond losing to two inept teams. I hate that it pisses me off so much, i really wish i didn't care but **** me i do every year and every year watching my teams implode kills me a little inside. I'm almost resigned to the fact i'll never see Richmond win a flag.
Victory still first. Calm ya **** :p

Victory still first. Calm ya **** :p

True but the title should be sewn up. I'm certain the result was rigged.

The results in all sport are rigged by those in power wanting to keep us plebs entertained and distracted while they do as they please... Or something like that.

True but the title should be sewn up. I'm certain the result was rigged.

The results in all sport are rigged by those in power wanting to keep us plebs entertained and distracted while they do as they please... Or something like that.
I feel like this rubbish thread is sufficiently off track now. :D

Should be put in the midfield. We didn't draft him to be a lock down defender. We need a hard inside midfielder.
He was touted as 'one of the most fearless and physical midfield talents in the draft', yet he's playing as a lockdown f***ing defender. He needs to be in the guts. And no one give me the whole 'it's to improve his running capabilities' bullshit. If he needs to play 3 years as a defender to play in the midfield, we need a new fitness coach.

Vlastuin, Miles and Cotchin would complement the s**t out of each other in the guts. They remind me of Hawthorn's midfield trio of Hodge, Mitchell and Lewis. Not quick, but in and under clearance machines, that dish it out to the silky wingers. Unfortunately our dimwit coach can't see this, and will probably do the complete opposite and turn Cotchin into a back pocket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is the end of the world.

Have had a s**t weekend thanks to Victory and Richmond losing to two inept teams. I hate that it pisses me off so much, i really wish i didn't care but **** me i do every year and every year watching my teams implode kills me a little inside. I'm almost resigned to the fact i'll never see Richmond win a flag.

If you do become resigned to the fact then it should be easier to swallow ;)

I have to say, watching the Tigers usually puts me in a terrible mood for the entire week but I left the 'G' calmly on Saturday, safe in the knowledge we hadn't turned up to play and we weren't going to win.... we were 22 points down in the third qtr. That was the 3rd time I've ever left a Tiger match early and without a doubt the least pissed off I've been. The one before that was the EF final of 2013 when what's his face was running in to goal from 50 metres out with no one in front of him....

There is very little we can do about it, so I try to not let it ruin my weekend. The other thing that helps is knowing there will be 8 other losers on any given weekend!

Well then we should take it away from talk of the dungeon and to a higher plane of thinking.
You'd be leaving out the City supporters like Tigerbob going to a higher plane of thinking and I think that would be a shame as he's a reasonable bloke for a city fan. :D

Get an inside bull of a midfielder and play him at half back.

Dimma loves it.

Can't wait to see Corey Ellis debut in the back pocket.

Good point. Stick Corey in the guts on debut. In fact the Dees game would be good and he can line up on Nathan Jones.
Then send his Mum some flowers and a cab to the hospital to pick him up a week later.

Shane Edwards says hi.

Does he?

Tell him I said hi and he's not what I had in mind. He's a hybrid. He's not in the mold of the small forwards like Ballantyne, Betts etc.

Also he's the only aboriginal we have isn't he? I know the young fella we have drafted is part but we have a lack of aboriginals drafted in the Hardwick era. It's very strange. Very strange.

Good point. Stick Corey in the guts on debut. In fact the Dees game would be good and he can line up on Nathan Jones.
Then send his Mum some flowers and a cab to the hospital to pick him up a week later.

Lol what he can't play straight away in a midfield role? What's a matter? Too soft? There's dozens of examples every year of players coming in and doing this. To play and continually play players out of positions is negligent to their development.

Instead of learning how to perform in the midfield at AFL level, Vlastuin wouldn't have the slightest.

Nice work.

Does he?

Tell him I said hi and he's not what I had in mind. He's a hybrid. He's not in the mold of the small forwards like Ballantyne, Betts etc.

Also he's the only aboriginal we have isn't he? I know the young fella we have drafted is part but we have a lack of aboriginals drafted in the Hardwick era. It's very strange. Very strange.

Lol what he can't play straight away in a midfield role? What's a matter? Too soft? There's dozens of examples every year of players coming in and doing this. To play and continually play players out of positions is negligent to their development.

Instead of learning how to perform in the midfield at AFL level, Vlastuin wouldn't have the slightest.

Nice work.

read your question again. my answer was to that question. you can't change it after the fact.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back