Hot Topic Vote for the 2015 Jumper & Logo

Which guernsey should we wear in 2015?

• Heritage

Votes: 123 76.9%
  • Modern

Votes: 37 23.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats this heritage bullshit. Thats the normal logo that every Carlton player should be wearing...

Interstingly enough it is what people now call 'new' that was actually a heritage logo, just not used on jumpers before 98 or whenever it was they changed it up.

Make mine a Mars thanks.
The past has it's place - in history.
Let's move forward and create the Carlton powerhouse of the new era instead of relying on past glory.

JumperPickArticle_620X370.jpg

Have they stuck Menzel's head on Carrazzo's body? WTF is going on in this picture?

Also I thought I'd be in the traditional camp, but after seeing them side by side, I have to stick with our current model.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im in the new camp

It feels like a bit of a search for pride bringing back the old one because the new one has seen a lot of dark days, but in the past is where it belongs. We've had the modern one for long enough now.

I feel like the heritage will win anyway has the 'vocal minority' will be casting the votes and see it over the line.

I would hate for the current logo to be remembered as a blemish and send shivers down the spines of people when we see it. I'd like to see some flags won in this jumper

Slightly pedantic, but if we were to go heritage, I'd snip a cm or two off the length of the bottom of the big C. It never used to protrude quite that much.
I'll close the door on my way out...

Slightly pedantic, but if we were to go heritage, I'd snip a cm or two off the length of the bottom of the big C. It never used to protrude quite that much.
I'll close the door on my way out...

Can't agree BigCountryBlue....as my wife always likes to point out that extra cm or two can make a massive difference!! :$

2010 brisbane change their jumper. ..they trade in Fev. 2011 Freo change their jumper...Harvey gets sacked. 2014 bulldogs change their jumper...they lose Griffen......2015 our Blues might be changing their jumper....I want the heritage jumper but IM SCARED!

Back