MVP Votes - Round 14 v Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

5. Jack the demon slayer.
4. Gaffy ... beep...beep
3. Nik Nat ... man mountain / bulldoser ... freak
2. Shep ... spring-heeled giant slayer
1. Wellingham ... the top-knot warrior who won't be beaten

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only saw parts of the game, so I won't make a call on this. But, based on AFLPR points for the game the votes would go like this:
5. Schofield
4. Naitanui
3. Cripps
2. Sheed
1. Wellingham

5) Darling
4) Sheed
3) Cripps
2) Wellingham
1) Nic Nat

Damn that was hard to do. So many good players on the night.

5. Sheed - outstanding hands in traffic, v.good kicking including goal and great vision. Visions simon Black.
4. Darling - back to strong form. Missed some easy ones.
3. Sheppard - was a titan down back.
2. Naitanui - ever dominant. Unlucky not to get more votes.
1. Cripps - did his job well, took his opportunities too.

HM - Schoey, Shuey, Gaff, Wellers.

Tough votes this week, could have shuffled those guys around and still been happy.

5. Gaff - Just a machine. As one of the most intelligent players on the list, it's scary to think how much further he can take his body and game.
4. Darling - Great breakout for the season, he and Kennedy will do a lot of damage with our clean footskills through the middle.
3. Sheppard - Softly spoken outside the club but commentators are starting to take notice. With the benefit of hindsight, reckon he was a much better pick than Jetta.
2. Schofield - Punching above his weight but won the majority of his battles and rebounded strongly. Playing great footy under Simmo and is just about hitting his peak. He and Mackenzie with McGovern 3rd manup for '16 sounds tops.
1. Sheed - Based on Sunday's performance, I stand corrected; he's more composed and more intelligent with his disposal than Selwood, though I still think Selwood will work his way back and offers a lot for the late-season.

HM: Masten, NN, Wellingham, Shuey, Cripps, Gov, Yeo, Priddis

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back