2 Taberner
2 Ballantyne
2 Walters
1 Hill
1 Crowley
1 Dawson
1 Silvagni
1 Neale

Something like this. Nobody really outstanding and nobody really disappointed...

PS BYB Taberner (actually I forgot about that mostly)

5. Mzungu
4. Hill
3. Ballantine
2. Mundy
1. Walters

BYB Taberner

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

5.Mzungu......really solid 4 qts,highlite was his tackling
4.Hill...having a great year
3.Silvagni.......has been fantastic since returning to the A's
2.Mundy..good clearance work as well as a couple of snags
1.Tanerner....boy oh boy wow wee..did'nt see this boy stepping up this quick

5 Gu - Was massive, channeling Troy Cook in tackling intent.
4 Frodo
3 Sonny
2 Subcliffe
1 Barra

Byb Tabs - looked really good pushing up the wings

4 - Ballas - Played very good early.
4- Walters
4 - Mzungu
2 - Taberner - Continue to improve, has taken gigantic steps the last 2-3 weeks
1 - Crozier - Does a lot with little possessions, if he can ever average 20 possies a game we will have something very very very special.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My votes:

3. Mzungu
3. Hill - I'm amazed he's not got more attention for this game, he was very important and a solid contributor all day.
2. Mundy - vital early and set us up for a big one even if he and the rest didn't go on with it.
2. Walters - oozes class

After that you could pick a heap of players that all contributed well. I'll go:
2. Balla
1. Tabs
1. Dawson
1. Sutty - he's looking quicker and quicker these days. Turning into a real weapon coming out of the back half.

I've got me a new machine. A Philco! Known for radios, tv's back in the days - and they also made a computer once. Never heard of them myself, but I like the name so I got one. A Philco 212:

Richards-Mark-Philco-212-007.jpg

Now that is a computer console that means business!! I'm going to start putting in votes soon. If you want yours counted, then get them in soon. I'll start counting them up this evening.

I've got me a new machine. A Philco! Known for radios, tv's back in the days - and they also made a computer once. Never heard of them myself, but I like the name so I got one. A Philco 212:

Richards-Mark-Philco-212-007.jpg

Now that is a computer console that means business!! I'm going to start putting in votes soon. If you want yours counted, then get them in soon. I'll start counting them up this evening.

lol VU if i could

Remove this Banner Ad

Back