Votes Vs Gold Coast Round 18

5: Sinclair
4: Shuey
3: Wellingham
2: Sheed
1: Yeo, one of the few to stand up in the last.

HM to NicNat's ruckwork, always great.

Eh? I thought his ruck dominance was completely non existent. Nichols totally broke even IMO, one of Nics poorer games of the year.

5. Sheed
4. Sinclair
3. Shuey
2. Yeo
1. Wellingham

Avalor

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
Al
5: Sinclair
4: Sheed
3: Priddis
2: Yeo
1: Gaff
0: People on this board having an absolute sook that we didn't win this game. It's not the end of the world, ffs. Last time I checked we are still second.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk
Almost the end of the world, but if we beat tbe hawks next week, all will be hunky dorey.

Sep 12, 2013
10 min from Optus
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Lakers Claremont
5. Sinclair - not because he was that brilliant but because he was our heartbeat
4. Shuey - class, but wanted more from NN to feed him
3. Sheed - nice to see him maintain a decent standard and tonight would continue his RS run
2. Priddis - delivered and despite Miller's hard tag
1. Wellers - happy that it is one less game without McGovern

Three vital stats for me. We lost the tackles 72-53, we kicked poorly 11:17, the free kick count of 20 - 12 was shocking.

I would have included Jack Darling had he kicked 4:1 and not 2:3

Cuzdup

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
DM - Yoe for going missing the 1st 3 quarters, missed JK's tit by a mile
DM - Wellingham for his behind, his spudness showed a bit last night
DM - Schofield for his lollypop TO and not charging to spoil that last mark
DM - NN for heading to the bench line with 2 mins left in the match to let Sinclair take ove when all we needed to do was stay aggressive for a single point.

5 - May, completely towelled up JK
4 - Eade. For out coaching Simpson.
3 - Lynch, kicked 4-1
2 - Dom Sheed, for looking like the only Eagle that was actually hungry for a win
1 - Sinclair

LordHaart

Club Legend
Mar 27, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Eh? I thought his ruck dominance was completely non existent. Nichols totally broke even IMO, one of Nics poorer games of the year.

Absolutely. We actually got neutralized or even outright beaten in most taps. Nichols was by and large excellent. Meant that even when we got first touch, it was under more pressure than we've become used to.

Naitanui's work around the ground was excellent though; still didn't have as much impact as being dominant in the ruck would have.

NONE. Only Sinclair and Sheed can hold their heads high. The rest can go **** themselves

Lack of love for Schofield ... Don't think he lost a contest all night and managed to run off and help his teammates

We conceded a massive number of i50s for is and he was a huge reason for us not scored beavily against

He had one poor kick and that's about it

Oct 8, 2007
WESTERN AUSTRALIA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
FLO-RIDA , PITBULL ,SEAN PAUL
Lack of love for Schofield ... Don't think he lost a contest all night and managed to run off and help his teammates

We conceded a massive number of i50s for is and he was a huge reason for us not scored beavily against

He had one poor kick and that's about it

That poor kick was gift wrapped with a red ribbon for Dixon .

THE411

All Australian
Apr 8, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Vancouver Canucks
5. Priddis
4. Sinclair
3. Sheed
2. Wellingham
1. Shuey

I never do DMs but Rosa, Hutchings and Hill were awful. Kennedy and Cripps also struggled but have enough runs on the board

EagleShore

Premiership Player
Feb 25, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Sheed
Sinclair
Schofield (except that blasted turnover...but hey, he kept Dixon relatively quiet)
Wellingham

The rest were well below average.

Back