MVP Votes vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

3/ Cunners
2/ Spud(couple of shitty errors but overall was pretty good imo)
1/ Goldy

Hard to pick good players in that game. Pretty much says it all i guess.

3. Ziebell
2. Cunnington
1. Brown

I don't give a **** what any campaigner says about that. They were provably all s**t were they? Washy ever. Get ******.

Sorry merds you'll have to modge. Ordelete mine. Whatevs.
I saw 7, 10 and 50 working their arses off so they get my vote.
I guess that means delete my other one.
Skate re. Had my other thing been fixed yet?,

If I ever watch the replay I will probably agree with this because nice bunningti is ******* astute. Astute I tell ya.

The long-awaited return of roobear appears to have been alcohol-assisted. Either way, good to see you posting.

3. Cunnington
2. Swallow
1. Goldy

Agree that no's 7 and 50 were right up there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3. Goldstein
2. Cunnington
1. Ben Brown (Fine effort by young fella)

Our key forward stocks are weak, is the only reason Aaron Black is getting a game in a preliminary final.. no influence again wtf is going on with him. Tarrant, Curran, Daw and Black bloody useless weak minded and/or injury riddled weak bodied. Time to piss off Curran at least, Tarrant next and Daw. Please trade for another developing tall not just Jarrad Waite, maybe have look at other GWS youngster behind boyd patton and cameron make him an offer he cant refuse! And we need some height in defense we looked like short people back there and will again next season.

3/ Cunners
2/ Spud(couple of shitty errors but overall was pretty good imo)
1/ Goldy

Hard to pick good players in that game. Pretty much says it all i guess.
Pity everything the spud touched turned to s**t! He looked like an old, slow, dumb, hack it forward version of Gary Rohan who was surgical.

The long-awaited return of roobear appears to have been alcohol-assisted. Either way, good to see you posting.

3. Cunnington
2. Swallow
1. Goldy

Agree that no's 7 and 50 were right up there.
:sheepish thumbs up:

Some of my friends have had their accounts deactivated due to non-responsive email addresses. One of them got his email reinstated immediately, advised admin as per the instructions and only got an auto reply saying it would be looked at. He still isn't allowed to post :(. So I'm representing both of us for now. #freethelegume

Remove this Banner Ad

Back