2 - Coniglio
1 - Palmer

Ward stiff to miss out.

5 - Whitfield
4 - Scully
3 - Coniglio
2 - Smith
1 - Ward
Am i the only one primarily giving votes to midfielders? or does it say something about our team (Forwards need to impact more?)

5 - Whitfield
4 - Scully
3 - Coniglio
2 - Smith
1 - Ward
Am i the only one primarily giving votes to midfielders? or does it say something about our team (Forwards need to impact more?)
I'm starting to worry about Jeremy Cameron. Against decent defenders he just cant seem to create enough space to really be in a position to grab the ball on enough occasions.

5 - Scully -Would love to know how many kms Scully covered....and at pace, for all you doubters this is why he will always be best 22 IN ANY TEAM!!!!
4 - Whitfield The emergance to the big time of another number 1 draft pick.
3 - Coniglio -A number two draft pick shows how much talent he has
2 - Smith - Needs to play at this level every week from now on, has sey himself a new benchmark
1 -Palmer -Former rising star winner whose position in the team has been questioned..not any more

I'm starting to worry about Jeremy Cameron. Against decent defenders he just cant seem to create enough space to really be in a position to grab the ball on enough occasions.
Hard to create space when he's often on the receiving end of a 3 on 1 from opposition defenders.

He had 4 on him at times yesterday, once the general is back and sharing the spotlight he will kick bags

He had 4 on him at times yesterday, once the general is back and sharing the spotlight he will kick bags
Well if this scenario is going to play all year, sounds like he's going to have an underwhelming season as Patton may not be back until 2016.
Thank goodness we still have McCarthy.

5 - Scully -Would love to know how many kms Scully covered....and at pace, for all you doubters this is why he will always be best 22 IN ANY TEAM!!!!
4 - Whitfield The emergance to the big time of another number 1 draft pick.
3 - Coniglio -A number two draft pick shows how much talent he has
2 - Smith - Needs to play at this level every week from now on, has sey himself a new benchmark
1 -Palmer -Former rising star winner whose position in the team has been questioned..not any more

Yes, I'm one of those doubters, and yes, was super happy with Scull's input. Ditto Palmer.
Poor ol' Tobes has one more week to show that he can kick...it's just that I'm not sure of any one else on the list who can find the ball as much as Toby does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 - Jaffa Fan for putting up with me
4 - Scully
3 - Smith
2 - Whitfield
1 - Palmer

Last edited:
5: Scully : ran and ran and ran and ran. 27 disposals, 10 score involvements. 6 inside 50, 3 rebound 50
4: Whitfield : apparently we haven't hit it out of the park with any pick since our first year :rolleyes: Silk.
3: Cognilio : backed up last week's effort with another this week.
2: Palmer : best form of his career
1: Smith : best game of his this season.

Whitfield
Scully thought it was his best game his played hard not to get first
Smith great game good pressure but should of kicked that goal that hit the post at quarter time
Conliglio great game good tackling again
Palmer very good game but needs to improve on set shot kicking
If we had a sixth I think ward would of got it just courageous at the ball

5-Whitfield - he caught my eye early and 38 disposals means he just edges out
4-Scully - ran and ran and kicked well and kept us in the game
3 - Palmer - yes he infuriates but he played well last night
2 - Coniglio - that goal of his summed up the way he played, noice
1 - Ward - gotta love our Bee Gee wannabe co-Captain
highly commended - the dude near me with his sledging of the umpire and the comment "he's got less of a left leg than Heather Mills" in referring to Heater.

ETA - was it anyone on the Board who said that? If so, take a bow!

5 Cogs - 10 tackles and heaps of the ball. Massive effort
4 Whitfield - leather poisoning and plenty of run. Better decision making please.
3 Scully - building into a big season?
2 Ward - another captains knock
1 Mummy - leading the physicality and centre pressure require to match the Swans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back