VPN recommendation

Remove this Banner Ad

The banning of VPN's wont happen. Ban VPNs and it'll **** over businesses, government department and trade with other countries.

Shows how Stupid the Discussion is and why people in Government have no idea at all

halu better internet plugin for chrome works a treat if your only after geo blocking work arounds.

dont waste money on a dedicated VPN service unless your after a bit of torrenting.

Link?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they are banned in china aren't they.... you need a license there. guess where we're going under tone?

China is the Biggest Communist Country so they can do what they Bloody Want and No one to Stop them. Though don’t people still get VPN’s there anyway? I say people use VPN’s for stuff they should not over there and don’t get Caught

Though don’t people still get VPN’s there anyway? I say people use VPN’s for stuff they should not over there and don’t get Caught
i'm not saying it will never be technically feasible to use/access proxies/vpn's, the question is one of legality. yes, many chinese illegally access the net through a vpn.

i actually predict vpn's will be cracked down upon at some stage given the power of the various interested lobbies. tone loves them and labor are right behind him.

i'm not saying it will never be technically feasible to use/access proxies/vpn's, the question is one of legality. yes, many chinese illegally access the net through a vpn.

i actually predict vpn's will be cracked down upon at some stage given the power of the various interested lobbies. tone loves them and labor are right behind him.

Then IF government loves VPN’s. Why Censor them?

tone loves the lobbies.... he wouldn't know a vpn from a ham sandwitch.

it also meshes with his want for a less anonymous internet.

So Government will get Bribed Again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back