Walters Kennedy Ballantyne

Naitanui Priddis Fyfe

Sandilands P Cripps H Bennell McGovern

My odds:

Victoria $1.40
Western Australia $2.95

preseason ending injury?

Are you high atm?
What dont you understand? The Eagles win a premiership, I'll cop an injury (as long as its not season-ending) to a star Eagle in the state of origin football match, because I will be happy with a flag this year and a one off State of Origin would be a game for the purists and casuals alike.

What dont you understand? The Eagles win a premiership, I'll cop an injury (as long as its not season-ending) to a star Eagle in the state of origin football match, because I will be happy with a flag this year and a one off State of Origin would be a game for the purists and casuals alike.
adamsimpson869070_612b5cb8_253a_11e4_a9df_29aa57.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the * would any of us care about what conditions would have to occur for you to be okay with a hypothetical state of origin match being played?

Shaw Lake Gibson
Hodge Hurley Murphy
Pendlebury Mitchell Gaff
Martin Cameron Ablett
Hawkins Roughead Stringer

Goldstein Selwood Dangerfield

Mumford Deledio Mundy Cotchin

Since when is Brian Lake a Victorian?

Pretty sure Tom Hawkins would be a New South Welshman under senior SOO rules, too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back