Media Wacky furious at fumbler, tigland escapes with lulz.

Remove this Banner Ad

Story goes that Wacky Tiger may have bitten off more than his falsies could chew, but he is soooo pig headed he doesn't want the world to know about his soft jube fetish.

He has to put those jubes in hot water so they get really really soft before he can chew them, come on why don't you just cut them into tiny pieces you silly?
Personally i enjoy butter menthols and wizz fizz mixed together, but hey i am as crazy as Corporal Klinger from the MASH 4077th.

Stupid tigland talked me into giving the crazy toothless guy a go but he's way over his head now............ trying to slow me down, hey This Is Anfield ?

BTW i'm not captain everyone who wants in at the Furies?

May be the best recruiting thread of all time.

th

Soft as...
Soft as...a FF staying at Baghdad even though they are a bunch of soft pussies, and not taking a chance at greatness as FF at the Furies as we go #firsttofive

Soft as...a FF staying at Baghdad even though they are a bunch of soft pussies, and not taking a chance at greatness as FF at the Furies as we go #firsttofive

Didnt you get a FF last season to win you a premiership...?

Howd that go...?

Didnt you get a FF last season to win you a premiership...?

Howd that go...?
we had a chance at the end. Plenty of other teams didn't

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry Demons, the Furies' recruiting skills are just too good.

What number can I have?

Hey look it's that bloke that everyone doesn't give a s**t about.......... wait no your some other loser.

you can have zero. Mr Zero

I don't know who the Buller Demons are either, to be honest. Atley seemed to know, though.

He wanted to kill them........ He lied, he lied.
He promised so much yet he died, he died.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back