WAFL Tipping Competition 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank god you didn't listen to me and go those handbag swingers hansie.

Now we've got to find a way to hobble freofan_mundy for the last round. :p 2 is a bit to make up in one round though.

Tipping Ladder after Round 22

Code:
Tipper           Round 22  Total

freofan_mundy       4       65
hansie              5       63
swannies            4       62
Ljp86               4       58
Military_man        4       58
thorne89            3       58
FiveStrings         3       56
freofalcon          5       56
Michael_29          4       56
getgaff             4       55
masai               4       55
Kram81              4       54
samFFC              2       54
andana              2       51
Milang_Panthers     2       46
Spanna65            2       41
greatwhiteshark     2       39
Monocle             2       37
Underdog            2       34
dogman74            2       33

A fairly straightforward round was had in Round 22 with most tipsters getting all four games correct. hansie and Freofalcon tied for the bonus point this round after selecting 10 points as their margin which was only one point the actual margin of 11 points so both receive a point each.

freofan_mundy still leads the way on 65 points, hansie has caught up one to be on 63 while swannies is a further point back in third place. Military_man, thorne89 and myself are now in a tie for fourth place on 58 points overall.

Round 23 Fixtures

East Fremantle vs Perth at ATOM Stadium (Saturday, 2:15pm)
East Perth vs Subiaco at Medibank Stadium (Saturday 1:40pm, margin)
Peel Thunder vs South Fremantle at Bendigo Bank Stadium (Saturday, 2:15pm)
West Perth vs Claremont at HBF Arena (Saturday, 2:15pm)
Bye: Swan Districts

Well we're into the last round of the home and away season and it's hard to believe we've reached Round 23 already. Still, the last round has some good match-ups with just about every game having some say on who finishes where. All games this weekend are on Saturday with the TV game this week taking place between the Leederville co-tenants in East Perth and Subiaco. East Fremantle and Perth fittingly face each in the final round as the two bottom clubs while Peel Thunder host South Fremantle and West Perth take on Claremont in a game which will decide Swan Districts' fate. A Claremont win sees them in the finals while a loss will see the Swans take the last spot in the final five.

An exciting round nonetheless awaits as we head into the final round. There's still plenty of time to catch up as well if you're a bit behind with finals tipping starting next week. Happy tipping!!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sharks
Reagles - 5
Thuckers
Swans, oops, I mean Falcons (my second team for this weekend) ;) :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back