2nds WAFL/WAFL Reserves Thread 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Which players do you see as most likely to play reserves this year Barney?
We'll find out in the next couple of weeks. EP had a players camp today to go over gameplan and strategy. Then EP play an intra club game the night before the All Stars game, expecting the players not playing in the All Stars game to play in that intra club.

We'll find out in the next couple of weeks. EP had a players camp today to go over gameplan and strategy. Then EP play an intra club game the night before the All Stars game, expecting the players not playing in the All Stars game to play in that intra club.

Cheers.

Do you know what type of team the Eagles may play against the All Stars?

A lot of ABC games looked like they were being streamed from Skype.

It's good for the WAFL for TV exposure regardless of who's providing it. Given the ABC withdrew, this is very good news.

As for me, I go to the vast majority of Swans games regardless.

For those that don't go or haven't been for a long time, make it a New Years resolution to go at least once in 2015. It's cheap and a good standard of traditional football. Plenty of man-on-man with limited flooding. Full strength beer in the can bar too!
This

Having moved back to perth I'll be making a point of getting to as many WAFL games as I can given that Eagles tickets are as scarce as hens teeth

This

Having moved back to perth I'll be making a point of getting to as many WAFL games as I can given that Eagles tickets are as scarce as hens teeth

Can't remember if i've asked you this before, what WAFL team do you go for Keys?

Yeah subi it is. Not fanatical about it though. And also have a soft spot for old easts after my old man was a director there for a bit in the eighties and I grew up in their zone

Can see myself going mainly to leederville to split my game watching between subi and East Perth

Yeah subi it is. Not fanatical about it though. And also have a soft spot for old easts after my old man was a director there for a bit in the eighties and I grew up in their zone

Can see myself going mainly to leederville to split my game watching between subi and East Perth
Not obsessed, just a fan?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll see you at the Subi members bar then Keys?

This sounds good:

"A prime-time Saturday night clash between East Fremantle and East Perth at Domain Stadium will highlight round one of the WAFL season next month in a bold start to the league’s new era on commercial television.

The fixture between the two premiership contenders will start at 7.10pm on March 21.

The game will be broadcast live across WA on digital channel 7Mate in a concerted effort to open the 2015 season with a bang."

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/wafl/a/26438629/wafls-big-subi-opener/

We will have 24 players playing the following day against the Dockers, meaning we should have around 15ish available for WAFL selection.

So the next two weekends see the WAFL Preseason kick off. Hopefully we see something in the way of West Coast players.

Saturday 7 March

Perth v Subiaco - Lathlain Park

East Fremantle v West Perth - ATOM Stadium

Swan Districts v Peel - Steel Blue Oval

East Perth v Claremont - Medibank Stadium

All Fixtures: Colts 9am, Reserves 11.30am, League 2.15pm

BYE: South Fremantle

Friday 13 March

South Fremantle v East Perth - Fremantle Oval

Reserves 5.15pm, League 7.30pm

Saturday 14 March

East Fremantle v Perth - Atom Stadium

Colts 9am, Reserves 11.30am, League 2.15pm

South Fremantle v East Perth - Fremantle Oval

Colts 4.30pm

Swan Districts v West Perth - Steel Blue Oval

Peel Thunder v Claremont - Bendigo Bank Stadium

Reserves 11.30am, League 2.15pm

BYE: Subiaco

Sunday 15 March

Colts only - Steel Blue Oval

9.00am Swan Districts v West Perth

11.00am Peel Thunder v Claremont

1.00pm Subiaco v Indigenous All Stars

Last edited:
I think Adamson played for East Perth on the weekend (he mentioned it on Twitter).

Anyone know anything about the game?

Barney44 ?

Preseason hasn't started yet. Scratch match?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back