2nds WAFL/WAFL Reserves Thread 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Because he's fast enough to lay a tackle on someone if the ball turns over, can win plenty of footy, hit targets, tag if needed and kick goals...

Hutchings has 9 goals from 25 games in his career, if he's our goal sneak we are in big trouble.

His skills are not that great either, theres a reason he is a fringe player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McGinnity sucks. He also didn't play on the weekend. But the idea we need to rush back another lightly skilled undersized player who wouldn't get near a quality side bemuses me.

McGinnity sucks. He also didn't play on the weekend. But the idea we need to rush back another lightly skilled undersized player who wouldn't get near a quality side bemuses me.

If Shuey doesn't get up, who would you bring in?

For no other reason but see our team do well *and be a good sponsor
Dylan Main.
He's the x-factor our midfield has been missing. FINALLY gets a game in the WAFL league team and voilà, 100 point win.
Seriously though, he could make a good sub, allowing Duggan to get a full game. With his height he can provide midfield dash, but also swing back or forward if needed.

For no other reason but see our team do well *and be a good sponsor
Dylan Main.
He's the x-factor our midfield has been missing. FINALLY gets a game in the WAFL league team and voilà, 100 point win.
Seriously though, he could make a good sub, allowing Duggan to get a full game. With his height he can provide midfield dash, but also swing back or forward if needed.

He's definitely got class but I'd like to see how he goes in the seniors when not everything is quite so easy.

He grew in confidence over the course of the match as Perth got progressively more rabble-like. Hopefully he carries that confidence through to the next game

College or Waterman for mine. Duggan into the 21 and either of those previous 2 for the sub.

He's definitely got class but I'd like to see how he goes in the seniors when not everything is quite so easy.

He grew in confidence over the course of the match as Perth got progressively more rabble-like. Hopefully he carries that confidence through to the next game
Would be good to see. If there is one player who gets even less attention than Will Maginness, it's Dylan Main.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back