2nds WAFL Watch 2014 - Peel Thunder

Remove this Banner Ad

Morabito seems to be playing a blinder, going off stats??
7 kicks 13 minutes in, 2points ... unfortunate, if they were goals he'd probably be screaming PICK ME for next week.

7 kicks 13 minutes in, 2points ... unfortunate, if they were goals he'd probably be screaming PICK ME for next week.
It's on hot country if you can access it. mora's kicking has been erratic but getting heaps of it.

He's been playing like this all year. Not being picked is more a reflection of his fitness than anything else. I would expect him to be a starter in the 22 next year if completes a full preseason.

Peel dominated that qtr for long periods. They're competing well but EP ahead on the scoreboard. A Pearce has had a number of opponents playing at FB. Vandeleur has been busy down back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mora in next week as our third big mid with Mundy and Barlow?

A lot of hands on hips and staring at feet by peel at half time. Mora has been good, clancee has been under seige down back but his long kicking is a joy to watch. Ballard hasn't managed to work his way into it yet, AP has been very good on Sinclair Johnson smith and a couple of other opponents. Bootsma is playing well.

He's had a few big first quarters, probably needs a big 4 quarters to make the Port game. Won't be surprised if he gets it either.

Mora for three quarters and then a cameo in the fourth by a guy who looks like the incredible hulk and plays a lot like Nat Fyfe. Proceeds to collect 35 possessions and 5 goals in a game winning blitz. AFL none the wiser by giving him 3 votes and in the unprecedented move, the Rising Star award on that one performance.

3aa7225f59916b19580f6a706700e31f.jpg

A lot of hands on hips and staring at feet by peel at half time. Mora has been good, clancee has been under seige down back but his long kicking is a joy to watch. Ballard hasn't managed to work his way into it yet, AP has been very good on Sinclair Johnson smith and a couple of other opponents. Bootsma is playing well.
Interesting, sound totally different on the radio.

Here's hoping the 'Freo needs world class training facilities like Collingwood & Geelong' works better than the 'Freo needs a team in the WAFL like Collingwood & Geelong', because so far the set up looks to be delivering worse results than the previous arrangement.

Here's hoping the 'Freo needs world class training facilities like Collingwood & Geelong' works better than the 'Freo needs a team in the WAFL like Collingwood & Geelong', because so far the set up looks to be delivering worse results than the previous arrangement.
Never liked the idea. Peel are a basket case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back