2nds WAFL Watch 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

We would have to be the worst wet weather team in the comp at the moment.

North game, Richmond game, most of our listed players wearing EP jumpers yesterday...

Obviously it's a bit hard to work on that between November & February in Perth, but it's a bit of a worry...

As soon as I saw the weather forecast for yesterday, I was worried. Same thing last year against the Munchers, we just do not play well in the wet.
Look at the bloody weather today!

This one?
Barnett_729-620x349.jpg

That picture really cracks me up. Nothing beats a simple solution to a complicated problem!

We would have to be the worst wet weather team in the comp at the moment.

North game, Richmond game, most of our listed players wearing EP jumpers yesterday...

Obviously it's a bit hard to work on that between November & February in Perth, but it's a bit of a worry...
turn the sprinklers on at the UWA training grounds and let them hone in on the skills in the wet

As soon as I saw the weather forecast for yesterday, I was worried. Same thing last year against the Munchers, we just do not play well in the wet.
Look at the bloody weather today!

Selection of the talls was a issue with the dreadful conditions maybe 1 too many ,would have liked to see Dobson get a run too.

Lowlights :Nathan Blee disposals were bad , Josh Smith missed a sitter from about 15 metres out and McInnes kicked into the man from directly in front he's lucky he turned it around after that.

22 players playing for something against a bunch of misfits not playing for anything. Was bloody brilliant. Could not of happened to a nicer mob. Gives smiling new meaning when the "soulless, sellout" filth get beaten.

EFA

Awesome win yesterday by the Subi boys, so proud to be a country member. Absolutely gutted i didnt get to the game, but caught the game on TV none the less.
What a third quarter, the ferocity at the ball from both clubs in the last quarter was great to watch. So glad the host club doesnt mean they have a mortgage on the cup :)

22 players playing for something against a bunch of misfits not playing for anything. Was bloody brilliant. Could not of happened to a nicer mob. Gives smiling new meaning when the filth get beaten.

Amen to the above.

Went to the game simply because its the wafl show piece and my young bloke pestered me into it (loves footy at any level).

Enjoyable game, 3rd quarter was footy at its finest.

Downside is the sheer ordinariness of our next level.

Been a supporter of hill, but sunday was a nadir and we simply can't have someone showing so little commitment as part of our organisation. Smith, apart from the last quarter when the congestion dissipated and he got a few easy touches, his performance was GTFO and don't let the door hit you on the arse.

Sheed disappointing and seemed to always be caught in between, was never at the fall of the ball and wasn't outside enough to get the easy hands. Really was a nothing game.

College who?

I thought sinclair could hold his head high and was crucified by the umps. McInnes surprised me with some of his clean ball handling and his ability to engender dislike from the subiaco boys. However, not enough to suggest an afl quality KPI.

All in all, time for a massive clean out. Given the amount of best 22 players that turned up to offer support, hopefully Simpson was there and didn't like what he saw.

By the way, did I mention the royals lost!

Sheed disappointing and seemed to always be caught in between, was never at the fall of the ball and wasn't outside enough to get the easy hands. Really was a nothing game.

College who?

These were my two massive disappointments for the day. Sheed and College didn't even look like impacting the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back